Club Mgmt. 2017 Membership Thread - 67,770 - Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Dynamic pricing is the biggest load of bs the AFL has come up with. It's a form of scalping. Very disappointed with the club. They **** up the last four years, we stick by them and they slug us to help pay off their self inflicted debts.

At the end of the day you have a choice if you don't want to pay for a ticket don't go. It's on tv.

So what about all the supporters who can't afford it? Just bad luck I guess. They don't have a choice.

This game is different to all other games. It generally sells out each year as does the Grand Final. People do know the G only holds 100k right? When full, no more tickets!

The media has beat this story up somewhat as Essendon being greedy when it's the AFL's own ticketing policy that has allowed this to happen.

I have an AFL membership tied to EFC. My two year old was playing up the morning AD tickets when on sale. I missed my warning alarms to buy tix and only realised after 9:30am. By then only level 4 tix were left in the members reserve. Shows how quick they sell. There's no way I'm sitting up the back there. Have done it before it's crap.
I'm now having a party at my place and I'm good with it.

I do think about changing to a reserved seat or gold membership but there are a dozen of us with AFL Memberships who follow many different clubs. We use each other's numbers and go to many different games. It suits me fine because I work Sat/Sun daytimes and can only go at night.

Considering buying a Flexi membership to get a country jumper. Anyone know how much it would cost to get a Flexi membership?

Attachments

• IMG_1547.jpg
    IMG_1547.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 3
Considering buying a Flexi membership to get a country jumper. Anyone know how much it would cost to get a Flexi membership?

$180b for a six game Flexi, assuming that isn't excluded in the T&Cs.
I'm always intrigued by these kind of deals. I bought a Flexi membership this year and haven't had a chance to use yet, what incentive do I have to purchase it early next season if I can just wait 6 weeks and get a free jumper with it?

$180b for a six game Flexi, assuming that isn't excluded in the T&Cs.
I'm always intrigued by these kind of deals. I bought a Flexi membership this year and haven't had a chance to use yet, what incentive do I have to purchase it early next season if I can just wait 6 weeks and get a free jumper with it?
The 3 game Flexi is $80. Unsure if that comes with a jumper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. 2017 Membership Thread - 67,770 - Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back