2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat Maps has been in good form, I read a post where he said that Scott last week put Danger as forward directly copying the Port masterstroke of using Gray as a forward, like no other team has put a midfielder forward and another post that he cant wait to buy a grand final ticket off of a Crows supporter as we have "blown our load too early in the season"
Guess Janus has wiped the memory of D. Jarman out of his mind.

Must be a different episode ... can't imagine ex-newsreader Georgina being married to a bikie? Or did she?
Pretty sure the bikie thing happened later and is unrelated to her.

Freddie's pants-off activities are stuff that legends are made of. Where is he now? Last I heard was that he was effectively 'on the run' firstly overseas and then country Vic somewhere from some underworld figure.

I had heard the same rumours, I had breakfast in a busy cafe in Port Elliot last summer and Tony & Georgina were in there having breakfast looking very relaxed. They were sitting on a table in the busiest part of the cafe, lots of people were saying hello to them, they didn't seem to be bothered by it, not exactly hiding.

Lucky for the PAPs their remaining five games are against:

Aldinga Sharks
The ladder leading Adelaide Crows
Port Elliot
The Romanian women's handball team
The concept of disappointment

I reckon they could pencil in two of those games for wins.
Do they need to head down to Shark Park though?

Guess Janus has wiped the memory of D. Jarman out of his mind.

Pretty sure the bikie thing happened later and is unrelated to her.

The story I heard was while married to Georgina Tony had an affair with a woman who was in a relationship with a bikie, hence when the affair was discovered Tony needed to lay very low. I don't know if that is even remotely close to being true.

The other was that a number of Centrals supporters killed some magpies and took them to a Port v Centrals game where they stuck some pointed sticks up their butts and were holding them up in the air.

Thought some here would know if they were true or not.
I've heard this story too, but from a long time Redlegs supporter. The version I heard from him was that it was the Norwood supporters at Alberton with the skewered Magpies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The story I heard was while married to Georgina Tony had an affair with a woman who was in a relationship with a bikie, hence when the affair was discovered Tony needed to lay very low. I don't know if that is even remotely close to being true.
It was true and all over the media at the time.

Have heard the same. Had also heard that he returns occasionally but very quietly. Not in keeping with the public appearance in Pt Elliot. So the original story may not be so accurate.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have heard the same. Had also heard that he returns occasionally but very quietly. Not in keeping with the public appearance in Pt Elliot. So the original story may not be so accurate.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app
He lives in Millswood and doesn't seem to be doing any sort of hiding.

Feel like eating an ice cream watching this game. Don't know why. Maybe I'm pregnant. IMG_9693.JPG

Fremantle's forward line is a bad joke, bringing in McCarthy and Kersten has done very little to improve it in real terms.

Used to be one of my favourite posters on here, but since jumping ship he now just comes across as horribly bitter and spends a fair bit of his time Incessantly pandering to them about how much he can't stand the Crows.

Not sure how you can barrack for a side for 15 years and then suddenly "hate them".

Come back home Tribey for the sake of your own sanity.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He still is an entertaining read. He has a greater grip on reality than most Port supporters.

As someone who grew up watching the Maggies in the SANFL there is no way he truly, deep down, thinks that this pretender AFL version of a Port Adelaide is the true Club. But like most of them he is caught in a no-mans land of loving and hating what they are. Mostly it's disappointment. They are an Adelaide version of North Melbourne. Will have some minor periods of dominance every 1 - 2 decades or so and maybe snag a flag but will be a dying non-entity with little relevance for much of their AFL history oblivious that the sporting world has surpassed the suburbanites. And it's killing them.

The kool-aid drinkers are essentially Gollum. Both sustained and destroyed by their precious.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back