2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread - Part IV A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did some ancient history archaeology the other day, trying to find the Crows Bigfooty board reaction to the 2007 grand final. All I found were a couple of short posts and a mod notice urging users to show some class.

IMAGINE if 119 had happened today. This board would be the greatest comedy show on Earth.

I did some ancient history archaeology the other day, trying to find the Crows Bigfooty board reaction to the 2007 grand final. All I found were a couple of short posts and a mod notice urging users to show some class.

IMAGINE if 119 had happened today. This board would be the greatest comedy show on Earth.

I joined not long after the 07 GF, was sent a link from a mate to the Club Teal BF board.

It was hilarious reading over there, so I joined with the username of CXIX and promptly posted a couple of **well intentioned and helpful retorts**

I didn't last long before I found out how the card system works but it was fun while it lasted. The I found the AFC board

** that's not what happened**

The AFC board would break the internet if Port were to lose a grand final in today's era by 119 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This year is their last real shot. Their list is in serious strife, and loads of guys will not be there next year. No Mackie, no Lonergan, no Menzel, probably no Motlop, no currency to draft or trade in anyone good, and no good youth

But they'll somehow bring in Hopper, Whitfield and Ablett......don't worry the AFL will make sure they get what they want because they're Geelong.

DIYZoNXV4AARCMY.jpg:large

Ha, sold 11,800 more tickets than Alberton.

And we're playing a side without a supporter base during a worse timeslot ....

#tarps
The 1100 tickets left is BS. Same happened last year. The AFL will release more tickets over the next nine days. I don't think the game will sell out, but should be close to 50k.

However, it looks like Port will be close to 38k....awkward!

The 1100 tickets left is BS. Same happened last year. The AFL will release more tickets over the next nine days. I don't think the game will sell out, but should be close to 50k.

However, it looks like Port will be close to 38k....awkward!

Are you sure they will do the same?

Last year it was a total disaster, surely it couldn't be the case this year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back