Mod. Notice 2017 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP) - We Have a winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't put words in my mouth Wooshette
I wouldn’t dream of putting words in a MENSA member’s mouth
I see Santa didn’t leave you a modship :( Maybe if you’re a good doggie next year..

Because it's about time you were a mod. :rainbow:

But I’m already a Super Mod_ :drunk:

Get your people to speak to my people (with a fat offer attached) and we’ll see if we can make it happen.

21p1dn.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Next up we have the posters who polled at least two different times throughout the year.

With 4 votes each in equal 29th place...

n0VkItaU.jpg

Austin_McCrabbs - Very consistent year polling all single votes, mostly from chiming in with quips across a variety of threads. Did some of his best work in the live match threads though.

Bodicifer - A solid year overall, though polled all his votes in the 2nd half of the season, from memory due to threads like these.

William Wonka - Relatively prolific season on the Bay, with his obvious standout thread being this staunch defence of our beloved forum. Other notable efforts included trolling Geelong, as well as basically everyone else.

and

DapperJong - Had other priorities this year so was not as prevalent on the Bay as in years past. Still found time though to troll the Hawfs, as well as encouraging the Bay to help him do what he does best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2017 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP) - We Have a winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back