• Jonathan Freeman

• Jack Repath

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not under age

Age of consent is 16 and she was 17 with Jake being 21/22 ( 4 years difference )

Not as if its a 32 year old and a 17 year old
Age of consent means jack shit, if you actually agree it's morally ok for an adult to have sex with anyone under the age of 18 then I think we'll just call it a day. If Stringer needs to get his dick wet then he should go home and give one to his missus after JJ has been through her, or better yet, go **** every other 18+ year old you can find that would be throwing themselves at him.

Said it a few weeks back and it appears to be the case even more now. Our trade period this year looks to be very minor. We may trade out Miles and Lennon for a couple more picks and that's about it. I don't see us trading one of our firsts for anyone. Reckon we'll hope that Naish lasts until the second round so we can use our 2 firsts on a couple of young players.

Said it a few weeks back and it appears to be the case even more now. Our trade period this year looks to be very minor. We may trade out Miles and Lennon for a couple more picks and that's about it. I don't see us trading one of our firsts for anyone. Reckon we'll hope that Naish lasts until the second round so we can use our 2 firsts on a couple of young players.
See.. I feel the exact opposite. I've heard a few things from people I know who usually have good information... And the information they are passing on is that there is an overwhelming sense of security of information as there was previously. We aren't being linked to anyone heavily, but i guarantee they will be working on something. A few surprises potentially like Caddy last year.

Clearly the key to us being in this position today about to run out in a grand final, has a lot to do with how close the playing group is and how much they trust and love each other. Those things are said about all footy clubs but the group this year has something special about it, and the results this year show that. I do not want a bloke like Stringer anywhere near that, end of.

Clearly the key to us being in this position today about to run out in a grand final, has a lot to do with how close the playing group is and how much they trust and love each other. Those things are said about all footy clubs but the group this year has something special about it, and the results this year show that. I do not want a bloke like Stringer anywhere near that, end of.
No dickheads policy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This... Absolutely

If Stringer wanted to come to us I would have him. I thought his issue was ice, but doing a tiger woods isn't so bad. Sure he's been a shit person, but he's only 21/22, he will mature. We would be taking him on his football ability and what he can produce on the field, don't give a shit who he decides to root, as long as it's not a player's partner or someone/thing illegal.

We have just won a flag, a dedicated Stringer would get us another one.

In saying the above, i would want guarantees he won't be another lazy fatlop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back