VFL 2017 VFL Magpies Off-Season and Recruiting Thread (list finalised! See OP & p14 post 331!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Get your own material...:p
Clearly I didn't see that because I have you on ignore. Just like I'm not replying to your post because I have you on ignore...

How did you find that out Knightmare?

Dom was speaking about Woodward a few years ago to me in the context of - he liked Woodward as a junior, feeling he was a diamond in the rough. Dom is a stats man and liked Woodward's mix of production and attributes.

Rumours going around that Luke Gatti maybe leaving to head up the NEAFL, how big of an impact would that have for us if he did.

Rumours going around that Luke Gatti maybe leaving to head up the NEAFL, how big of an impact would that have for us if he did.

Means we need to find a New Head of VFL

Good thing then we've got that bloke Marcus Wagner, the recent Head of Football at Collingwood, still hanging around with the ability and the desire for an opportunity to climb the LADDER of career advancement...

Good thing then we've got that bloke Marcus Wagner, the recent Head of Football at Collingwood, still hanging around with the ability and the desire for an opportunity to climb the LADDER of career advancement...
Gave you a like for the ladder pun, but he's already VFL president in addition to AFL footy operations manager. Don't you think he has enough on his plate?

Reports have it that Jackson Skecher has turned his back on the VFL and is playing for Noble Park instead. Paul Amy has Tweeted this out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully. And you would think that was one of the lures for Woodward in coming here. He would have walked into any other team, so he wasn't spoiled for choice.

You'd imagine he'd pull a fair % of the VFL salary cap but a good get to grab Woodward. If it means Kelly hangs around, all the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2017 VFL Magpies Off-Season and Recruiting Thread (list finalised! See OP & p14 post 331!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back