Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope that the Club makes sure that Howe is properly dealt with by the MRC or Tribunal - first a punch to Cripp's head and then a blatant kick/trip leading to Fisher having a fractured bone.

Is anyone able to shed some light on what this means for Fish in respect to being ready to go for pre season and/or any lasting impacts.

Google search tells me it's the same injury as Cripps around this time last year, so hopefully not too significant - it seems a fractured tibia is the one you want to avoid.

Shouldn't cause lasting issues if dealt with correctly for the next 6-8 weeks.

He ought to be doing plenty of running/weights by October.

I hope that the Club makes sure that Howe is properly dealt with by the MRC or Tribunal - first a punch to Cripp's head and then a blatant kick/trip leading to Fisher having a fractured bone.
Trip? Howe thought he was at the All Valley Karate Championship and tried to sweep the leg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what the players think but you would think there is a massive review going on as it needs to be fixed by the pre season. Having said that injuries like what happened to Fisher & Jones are just bad luck. Hopefully we are getting it all out of the way

Agree with the Jones injury being bad lack. The Fisher injury is the result of a dirty dog of a player that should be gone for the rest of the year with the Fisher and Cripps incidents. But will probably get a fine cause of a Clarko coffee.

Have to say though our injuries seem to have been terribly mismanaged all year and one of the biggest causes of injury is typically fatigue. So I would hope the club are looking at the medicos and strength/conditioning.

Have heard whispers that our medical staff have resorted to checking this thread for Dr Plow's recommendations, such is their lack of confidence in their own work.
think mr plow might be a little leery being referred to as doc plow at this stage of his career........just saying........

let the vid run to the next section where twomey and some other bloke assess both howe's thug efforts - their verdict, 2 weeks a piece
Of course you see because Cripps managed to get 30 possessions (basically after half time as he was groggy for the first).. for the dog to swing like that he was definitely told to be aggressive and lock Cripps down.

So bummed for Fisher. Has had a great year.

Bummed for Fisher too.
I am probably more bummed for LeBois as this year has virtually been taken away from him via injuries. I hope they give him another year just so he gets a chance to show if there is an upside to be patient with to develop but can only happen with out on park.

Bummed for Fisher too.
I am probably more bummed for LeBois as this year has virtually been taken away from him via injuries. I hope they give him another year just so he gets a chance to show if there is an upside to be patient with to develop but can only happen with out on park.

So close on a couple of occasions this season, and also round 1 last year with injuries slamming his opportunities shut.
See if J.Palmer, S.Fisher, Penrith get a look in, either working with or against another year for Lebois. I’d like to see him go around again.

Fisher gave us something to smile about in a very dark time in our club's history. Good to know he'll be fit enough to partake in the next pre-season campaign.
crippa came back bigger and better from a leg fracture

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back