2nds 2018 Casey Demons Thread - Grand Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

Another good game from Pedersen. Got almost as many hitouts as our ruckman, against 2 proper ruckman who've played AFL and gets his 18 touches with 8 tackles, 9 marks and a goal. If he's not getting games, it isn't because he isn't playing well..

Bugg has himself in the frame too, much to the chagrin of many on this board.

Jeepers. 100+ tackles and 60+ inside 50s. Seems like Casey worked their arses off. Margin should probably have been bigger.

Another good game from Pedersen. Got almost as many hitouts as our ruckman, against 2 proper ruckman who've played AFL and gets his 18 touches with 8 tackles, 9 marks and a goal. If he's not getting games, it isn't because he isn't playing well..

Bugg has himself in the frame too, much to the chagrin of many on this board.

Jeepers. 100+ tackles and 60+ inside 50s. Seems like Casey worked their arses off. Margin should probably have been bigger.
I reckon Weid will at least be rested all , and Pedersen can expect a game

Get ****** both you campaigners - I’ve had wraps on him since 2009, I thought he was a clear standout at under 11s, “elite potential” I think I said
I've got everyone beat. I was there in the bedroom back in 1997 admiring his Dads handiwork. I could tell right then that he oozed class.

I've got everyone beat. I was there in the bedroom back in 1997 admiring his Dads handiwork. I could tell right then that he oozed class.

But did he have outside speed as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hah! ... Please! I called him about halfway through last years NEAFL season. I'm pretty sure I posted something about him at some stage last year and that I wanted him with a mid to late pick. Watched him kick 4 or 5 goals and light the place up with his run, and said to a mate at the game that I'd love him in Red and Blue.
GET OUT HES MINE

I also met some of his schoolmates at the Brisbane game randomly in the crowd so there
Get ****** both you campaigners - I’ve had wraps on him since 2009, I thought he was a clear standout at under 11s, “elite potential” I think I said
Stuff you all, I was there at his conception!

Beat me to it.

Hunt leading possession winner too, but Frankston are shit so this game doesn't mean much.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2018 Casey Demons Thread - Grand Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

Back