D3 2018 Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking good win by Manningham today. No idea if Hawthorn had injuries, or rested players, but the Cobras were very good.

Swinburne only team outside the 4 still in contention (you'd think).

Kudos to La Trobe today for battling all day in both games

Fantastic effort especially for the guys that played 2 games. Unfortunate not to have their ground at the moment but canteen and after game as good as other clubs. Hang in guys.
Albert Park doing well in reserves. Didn't realize they had anything in their Tank!!

Last edited:
Reseves score is not correct.
The real final score is Glen Eira 33-15-213 to Latrobe 2-1-13.

Tribunal and Investigations

INDEX TO FACT SHEET

2. The Tribunal & Investigations Co-ordinator will decide whether the player can accept the minimum prescribed penalty or is required to attend a Tribunal hearing.

(a) The decision will be based on the player’s prior history and the nature of the report.

(b) If a player has a prior history (ie. a suspension) during the current season and/or during the season before the current season, they will not be granted the prescribed penalty.

I'm questioning whether two players (one in Prem C, one in D3) who were rubbed out last season were allowed to take the Prescribed Penalty this week gone!

Are the 'goodpeople' at the VAFA going to fine themselves?

Would not be allowed to happen - Brian Speaking

Tribunal says Munro from D3 - Anyone know if he was "rubbed out last year?"

The UNKNOWING EYE?

See C Grade post?​

GE's game against La Trobe wasn't a good indicator about form. LT were severely depleted and are just seeing out the season. Great effort to put two teams together. Well done and well played out.

Glen Eira v Richmond
Aquinas v Swinburne
Canterbury v Albert Park
Westbourne v Manningham home adv
Hawthorn v La Trobe

Would not be allowed to happen - Brian Speaking

Tribunal says Munro from D3 - Anyone know if he was "rubbed out last year?"

The UNKNOWING EYE?

See C Grade post?​
How do you know these guys were reported, where is it reported? And who is Brian? Can they challenge?, I thought they took prescribed sat after the game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know these guys were reported, where is it reported? And who is Brian? Can they challenge?, I thought they took prescribed sat after the game!

Player from Canterbury told me late last week that Munro from Richmond Centrals got 3 weeks in last game of 2017 against Canterbury. Shouldnt his prescribed be canned and more weeks given?

Player from Canterbury told me late last week that Munro from Richmond Centrals got 3 weeks in last game of 2017 against Canterbury. Shouldnt his prescribed be canned and more weeks given?

Given the FACT SHEET Above and Canterbury info there has definitely been a breach of protocol. Certainly should not be allowed to take the penalty given that it was a physical contact [URC]. Looking at the VAFA Tribunal website page/link 4 others were allowed to take the penalty. Maybe granting this one means everyone gets a night off. No Tribunal Panel needed to be called. Less work for VAFA staff! Poor form if that the case. Also whoever Richmond plays in round 17 should not have to face this player. Long bow - favoritism. Not having a great year Hq.

THE EYE

:eek:

In relation to Richmond Central, I see that ex (sacked) Glen Eira coach comes up against Glen Eira this week. Look to see Glen Eira to kick another 30 goals for the day and demoralise Richmond Central to another ordinary season that promised so much at start of the year. Richmond Snakes will be eating their own from start of the game!!!

Must be finals fever approaching.

Speaking of finals, hope that Glen Eira gets rolled as in fairness to other d3 clubs this year and 2016, merger meant they should’ve started in d2 and not d3, way too strong!! And knowing David Matthews is a much better coach than Shane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back