News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

This video shows that you can get to the Olympic stand from Ponsford but can you get to the southern stand from the Olympic stand?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yep, certainly can go from the Southern Stand to the Olympic. I've done it the last 2 weeks, the concourse simply continues.

Hi guys long time reader here,
I just bought a standing room ticket in M50 earlier today and the ticket says $450 on it. I didn’t think that standing room tickets were that expensive. Did somebody somehow turn a 1 ($150) into a 4 ($450) or does this seem right?

Managed to get myself an MCC legacy pass from my mate's grandfather for 650 so will go and line up tomorrow morning for mcc. Is 5am a good time to go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there anyway you can upgrad concession to adult?
I did it at the ground a few years ago. Needed credit card and membership card that was used to get the ticket. This is the same as what happens if you are denied entry if you don't have concession card, they make you upgrade it.

Easier to just pick a turnstile where the attendant isn't paying too much attention or borrow a concession card off someone, a quick flash of the card as you pass through is usually sufficient.

Got my ticket. Bay Q19, Level 4. Now I'm paranoid that I'll be asked for an AFL membership card that I don't have haha

No way you will be asked.

The biggest scalpers are the AFL. Walk in with confidence and enjoy the day.

I have two standing room tickets. Its my first time with standing room tiks in such a large scale game. Does anyone have any advice or experience? Do I need to get in early? Can I stand anywhere? (within reason). I have no idea about standing room, so any info and experience/stories would be awesome. I was thinking if we were allowed to stand on level 3, where the wall is for corporate suites.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back