News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at the people who pre-purchased packages and are trying to sell them on. For 5 times the price.
I booked one in about round 20 for 2010.

Had a nice breakfast at Crown.

getting ready to book as a non competing member. getting the countdown from 10 on repeat... will this continue until 2pm or will they let me in before?

getting ready to book as a non competing member. getting the countdown from 10 on repeat... will this continue until 2pm or will they let me in before?
will continue until 2pm (unless extremely lucky)...and keep continuing until you get a slot (ie. don't expect to get in at 2pm - may have to wait)...it's all random, in my experience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What time would you say MCC members should line up to sit bottom level?

The only time I got a good seat on the lower levels, I lined up at 4.00 am (gulp).

Lining up at 6.00am will get you on the top level, maybe middle or three-quarters the way up. Later arrivals will be in the nose bleeds.

Anyone selling a ticket please please please please hit me up. 21 year member so its going to a good supporter.
Post an ad on eBay/Gumtree/Facebook market. You should get some messages that way. Will get the ball rolling.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back