News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate,
Are you an afl member? Just don’t want to get you / me scammed at the gate??
Thoughts?
Funny you ask that, I'm actually not, but the ticket I was meant to use was in the AFL members. Been sitting there for the past 5 years and have gone to about 70 games, never been checked but being a granny I guess it's a bit more risky. Maybe you enter via members gate and maybe we can switch tickets inside, don't think they'd check id when crossing from the public reserve into the members if I just show the ticket and walk through? Feel free to pm me, I'm sure we can sort something out.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Funny you ask that, I'm actually not, but the ticket I was meant to use was in the AFL members. Been sitting there for the past 5 years and have gone to about 70 games, never been checked but being a granny I guess it's a bit more risky. Maybe you enter via members gate and maybe we can switch tickets inside, don't think they'd check id when crossing from the public reserve into the members if I just show the ticket and walk through? Feel free to pm me, I'm sure we can sort something out.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Was there last week and walked from the AFL reserve to the general members section and back multiple times, they checked every time but only the ticket itself, not my membership card.

I have got a single ticket for Q34 in ponsford stand, is it possible for me to walk around the MCG to meet friends or am I confined to the ponsford?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Theirs a little walkway you can use, it's near the MCC stand. Someone posted a video before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collected my ticket, which makes this weekend seem more real. Nice and easy too only needed my phone number and ID. None of this ticketek account number crap needed.

Collected my ticket, which makes this weekend seem more real. Nice and easy too only needed my phone number and ID. None of this ticketek account number crap needed.
Think it depends on the outlet. They only asked for my phone number and ID as well.

I've heard some outlets ask for it, whereas other don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back