Rumour 2018 Off Season Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Source: A mate with a few Doggies connections.

- We're targeting Wingard as a free agent in 2019, but will be in his top 2 perferred if he choose to leave this year. 2019 1st rounder the likely offer.

- Sam Lloyd (rich) will come in for nothing.

- Adams isn’t looking at home state like what was widely reported. Dogs won’t deal because he has 2 years to run, unless it’s a great deal.

There are also reports that's rubbish.
Who knows what to believe.
Yep that's been reported too (I'll update the op a bit later this arvo). That's why it's in the rumours thread. Naturally if there are 4-5 conflicting rumours only 1 can be correct (max!)

- We're targeting Wingard as a free agent in 2019, but will be in his top 2 perferred if he choose to leave this year. 2019 1st rounder the likely offer.

- Adams isn’t looking at home state like what was widely reported. Dogs won’t deal because he has 2 years to run, unless it’s a great deal.
That last one I especially like

Any chance Adams' issues are with the medical department?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP updated to 12 Oct but I will have limited contact for the rest of the week.
Just saying ... it might not get regular updates for the remainder of the trade period.

We have approached a former doctor from another club to take a role within our medical team.

Not sure if it was to replace Landsberger, Zimmerman or to work with them.

Either way, he turned us down.

We have approached a former doctor from another club to take a role within our medical team.

Not sure if it was to replace Landsberger, Zimmerman or to work with them.

Either way, he turned us down.
Don't tell me ... he chose Hawthorn instead. Destination club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back