2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayner.
Number 1 pick with dpp and got 70 odd this week in jlt. Plays for what most peeps consider to be the 2nd worst team in the comp so should play every week.
Realise he is expensive. So was macgrath last year.
got 10 tackles for his 70 odd though, 10 tackles wont happen every week

got 10 tackles for his 70 odd though, 10 tackles wont happen every week
10min in to the first quarter he was negative 9.
That won't happen every week also.
I'm taking Rayner in the mids at the minute.
Dunkley and brown f5 f6. Hedging my bets one of the 3 will fail minimum.
Rayner fritzl and Keefe my only rookie priced forwards. IMO the rest won't play every week.
I need js.

Last edited:
10min in to the first quarter he was negative 9.
That won't happen every week also.
I'm taking Rayner in the mids at the minute.
Dunkley and brown f5 f6. Hedging my bets one of the 3 will fail minimum.
Rayner fritzl and Keefe my only rookie priced forwards. IMO the rest won't play every week I need js.
not sure about keefe js either, honestly i have bell at the moment he may turn into rayner as i dont trust bell compared to rayner

OgC1IDR.png

Picked a team with Danger, then trade straight to Duncan. 160k in bank. Hopefully he can avg a good number until Danger looks decent enough to trade back in (maybe after a price drop or two)

Structure is set, more back rookies than fwd and mid, so went light on premos

Mids gone 5 premos + Cogs, aiming at Dusty and Danger at a later date

Rucks set and forget, hopefully Cameron is playing rd10 and Ryder has killed it until that point

Fwds are a lottery, PODish picks in Greene and McLean. Not settled on them though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t really matter, you’ll have Selwood, Duncan, Piggy, Ablett in the same game to go to.
Some peoples entire team structure changes with a Danger-yes or a Danger-less team

not sure about keefe js either, honestly i have bell at the moment he may turn into rayner as i dont trust bell compared to rayner
Keefe is a way to use a defender rookie to prop up the forward line. Don't expect him to play every week or do particularly well.
Without DPP no chance I'd take him.

Good team, I would downgrade Kelly to Libba or Coniglio and upgrade Lyons .Any left over cash should upgrade forward line with maybe Christianson or Raynor or even Foghurty

you're taking a risk on Sicily, Gus Brayshaw, Coniglio, Jaeger, Devon, Petracca and Rioli

thats a lot of risk
Agree to a degree .... if it’s injury, then that’s a risk ..... but aren’t we seeking to identify the potential break-out players?

Yes there’s a possibility of failure, but you won’t win following everyone else and playing safe ...... just not too many risk / breakouts ??

Aren’t people taking a risk choosing Savage, Lycett, Smith ect ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back