2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im unsure about Mclean tbh.....he only went into mids when Jong was out.....with Jong in he played more forward....i think could be a big effect on him....but knowing bevo he rotates 90% of the team into the mids, so who knows.
I'm wavering on McLean as well. Coaches have said it's a similar mid fed split as last year for him.

It looks like most MID and DEF structures look similar ......it'll be the player selections in the FWD's that will set apart .....your team looks good

I've seen a couple of teams with Fyfe at F6 :eek: ......with the trade off up forward & Ruck .....personally do you want to spend another $250K upgrading an O'Meara for 20 extra points ?
Omeara will 100% danger not sure when but he will turn into danger so it was him or cog but cog is 450k so basically a keeper omeara isn’t a keeper at his price I’m happy with a 80-90 avg which he will get

Zorko got tagged few times last year and struggled, believe he will cop more attention than Beams.

Beams never got tagged once during 2015 or 2017 when Rocky wasn't in.

Posted this earlier, but yeh stats dont lie:

2015, Rockliff missed rounds 10-14, in that time Beams averaged 118.
2016 - void since Beams only played 2 games
2017, Rockliff missed rounds 9-11, in that time Beams averaged 129, but missed round 11 also.
Beams can handle a tag, Zorko can’t

Wrap your laughing gear around this one.:moustache:

upload_2018-3-17_21-51-18.png

Very lite in the backs, think this & mids are were the cashies are at.

No Laird, he can be up & down (slightly) & with Gibbs & no Lever, I'm betting I'll get him cheaper.
No PigHibb, Lever & Brayshaw in. Salem too, I'm betting I'll get him cheaper. Expecting Melbs to also not have the ball down in Def as much this year.

No Dogs M or M/F. Just don't trust point spread.

Not sure on Sissy but I like the idea of D/F switch, just wish there was a better option than Keeffe, who I doubt gets many games. Potential to **** this pairing off.

Others that could change are Cogs, Coffie & Starlow. Plus some rooks obviously.

I reserve the right to totally change this team before lockout/10mins from now.:drunk::moustache::p

o Not sure about this. Downgrading Coniglio to O'Meara would enable me to bolster defence, although I like Brayshaw. I like Trengove now Adams is out for 10 weeks, although he could become Cyril if he is announced.

Have the cash for Duncan to Danger. Screenshot_20180317-220455.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice team. Only thing I'd note is that you've got a lot of top-end tookies and I'd consider looking to use the cash invested in them, elsewhere.

Hey SD, I have Coffield, Naughton, Brayshaw and Brodie also.
Which other rookies would you recommend instead of these, if that's what you meant by the bolded part in your comment?

Thanks.

Hey SD, I have Coffield, Naughton, Brayshaw and Brodie also.
Which other rookies would you recommend instead of these, if that's what you meant by the bolded part in your comment?

Thanks.

I have those 2 and that's enough for me.

I would rather use the cash from those other high priced rookies to turn other low priced players into better mid pricers .ie. O'Meara to Cogs or upgrade a mid pricer to a premo.

I have those 2 and that's enough for me.

I would rather use the cash from those other high priced rookies to turn other low priced players into better mid pricers .ie. O'Meara to Cogs or upgrade a mid pricer to a premo.
I only have Naughton and Rayner atm, but have $151k in the bank for a correction trade if needed.

44e64d77-6c25-4181-a224-8890827dbfe6
Rookies pending but pretty happy with the structure, any feedback welcome.
44e64d77-6c25-4181-a224-8890827dbfe6

Cheers and thank you :)

team.png

Attachments

• team.png
    team.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 7
I only have Naughton and Rayner atm, but have $151k in the bank for a correction trade if needed.
No Brayshaw (Freo)?

Seems lockity lock for me out of all the "200K rookies".

Will probably bring him in if Holman, Banfield, Kelly or Barry aren't named for R1
Fairyflange, I'm not rating Barry mainly due to JS, I just don't see it.

I was told he was the best thing since SPP. Might have to go lurking on the Power board to find out
Post your findings, I hope I'm wrong, can't have enough cashies!

Trying to structure my fantasy sides (across AFL Fantasy, RDT, and SC) the same way this season so they are easy to manage
Relatively new to SC, so still trying to discern between solid Fantasy players vs SC players
gnsyz51.png

Taking a punt on Lycett in all 3 forms
Can't complain about that team.

Best way to work out DT vs SC is Hurn bad DT player not enough touches but decent SC player because he kicks way more than he handballs and goes at a good DE%

Gaff is a better DT pick than a SC pick because he's an outside player with almost zero contested possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back