2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC%202018_zpshqbyngot.jpg

Thoughts?
$157K left as danger money.
Just a thought. Who will you upgrade to Danger? The prime candidates look like keepers to me. I have a largely similar team and cash, but brought in Duncan who I will upgrade at some stage. Selwood and Duncan should score even better than usual in Danger's absence.

Was Rocky even often tagged?
Do many teams tag these days?
Players may run with/be accountable for certain players at a stoppage, but there’s not many players that tag these days. Unless, I’m mistaken

Tagging is becoming less common but look at what happened to JJ last year after receiving close attention. Lamb kinda tagged/****ed with Sicily and got in his head big time. Teams might not tag always Zorks, but some teams could definitely consider it because he's so damaging

Tagging is becoming less common but look at what happened to JJ last year after receiving close attention. Lamb kinda tagged/****** with Sicily and got in his head big time. Teams might not tag always Zorks, but some teams could definitely consider it because he's so damaging
Zorkos so contested and zippy and can push forward and kick goals, I think he’d be able to cope with one. He’s a gun, not recognised enough in the AFL community. If he played for Collingwood, he’d be recognised as a superstar of the competition

Zorkos so contested and zippy and can push forward and kick goals, I think he’d be able to cope with one. He’s a gun, not recognised enough in the AFL community. If he played for Collingwood, he’d be recognised as a superstar of the competition

Absolutely, he's a weapon. I'd back him in to at least cope with a tag and still score well.

He got tagged few times last year and struggled in those games

Yep, you can do what you're thinking of doing ....maybe instead of upgrading F6, the other option is to strengthen your F5 position ? .....it's just a matter of where you'll get the most overall points & not get exposed
I was upgrading one of the rookies maybe on the bench in the mid

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Alright lads......i think this is an even spread....if anything was thinking of dropping lloydor savage down to coffield....then upgrade a rookie to coniglio?????
0de72223426962b8daa61ec9e3103932.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yes I would do that suggestion.You can play 3 rookies in defence this year.

Was Rocky even often tagged?
Do many teams tag these days?
Players may run with/be accountable for certain players at a stoppage, but there’s not many players that tag these days. Unless, I’m mistaken
Well Rory Sloane got tagged out of about 4 games in a row last year and was tagged/ run with out of GF by Jack Graham.

Tagging is becoming less common but look at what happened to JJ last year after receiving close attention. Lamb kinda tagged/****** with Sicily and got in his head big time. Teams might not tag always Zorks, but some teams could definitely consider it because he's so damaging
Zorko is 100% getting tagged round 1. He probably will get close attention most of the year. Same with sloane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My latest iteration: midpriced madness
View attachment 470926
View attachment 470927
Like the forward line though I'm not sold on Heeney yet given his restricted pre season and not so flash JLT scores. I have him as an upgrade target. Do you see Cogs and Libba as keepers or just stepping stones to premiums? If the answer is the latter I don't think you can have both. Leaves too many players needing upgrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back