Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all BURN for Shannon Hurn
Some blokes would turn for Shannon Hurn
They never learn who don't start Hurn
No lass could spurn big Shannon Hurn
The LHC up here at CERN was designed and built by Shannon Hurn
The ladies' juices start to churn when they cop a load of Shannon Hurn.

I have no idea why I just wrote this. But I regret nothing. Shannon Hurn for PM.

Don't drink the cool aid...Back out now while you still can!!!
kool-aid-man-backs-out-o.gif

I have no idea why I just wrote this. But I regret nothing. Shannon Hurn for PM.
Have you spent waaay too much time in Fritz territory with the H2Y lad my man?

My apologises if I'm wrong but I think you were the one that scared me off Laird?
Possibility of getting tagged a lot more this year.

It made me think and restructure my entire approach.
Definitely not me .....i've said he'll be the same ....it was in response to some Coaches who thought with Lever going, it would affect Laird .....the answer to that is, it will have no affect

upload_2018-3-18_21-54-12.png

62,300 left. Gonna hold Danger for Rd 1 and see where he's at, IMO he's a strong chance for the Easter Monday game.

Three premos down back who should be top 10 with Howe being a POD at this stage. O'Shea could become Naughton - haven't decided yet.
Value in the mids with Selwood, Beams and Parker, and going Neale instead of Fyfe for the 4th year running will be another POD.
Martin and Gawn speak for themselves.
Forwards are same as the defenders - all should be top 10. Toby is gonna be a roller coaster if he starts kicking people again, but I just love how he plays on the edge.
Two mid pricers in Devon and Libba, both with enough upside to justify the pick, especially if Devon is playing full time midfield.
No premo rookies like Brayshaw, Brodie, Rayner etc. Happy with the ones I've picked so far based on JLT form.

Keen to get the season started and to stop second-guessing the players I have.

giphy.gif

View attachment 471568

62,300 left. Gonna hold Danger for Rd 1 and see where he's at, IMO he's a strong chance for the Easter Monday game.

Three premos down back who should be top 10 with Howe being a POD at this stage. O'Shea could become Naughton - haven't decided yet.
Value in the mids with Selwood, Beams and Parker, and going Neale instead of Fyfe for the 4th year running will be another POD.
Martin and Gawn speak for themselves.
Forwards are same as the defenders - all should be top 10. Toby is gonna be a roller coaster if he starts kicking people again, but I just love how he plays on the edge.
Two mid pricers in Devon and Libba, both with enough upside to justify the pick, especially if Devon is playing full time midfield.
No premo rookies like Brayshaw, Brodie, Rayner etc. Happy with the ones I've picked so far based on JLT form.

Keen to get the season started and to stop second-guessing the players I have.
Do you think beams will start slowly from missing the JLT? He was in my side up until JLT1 when he didnt play, im considering him again though

Do you think beams will start slowly from missing the JLT? He was in my side up until JLT1 when he didnt play, im considering him again though

Nah I reckon he'll be ready. He was going to play JLT but his father passed away, so he's fit. His ceiling at that price is too hard to pass up IMO, could come out firing against St Kilda.

after countless hours of staring at my laptop for the last month I'm almost settled on this, the longer the preseason went the more mid pricers found their way into my team but I think smith and Sicily are must haves really. Not 100% sold on pootracca or nank so I can easily go trac>Christensen and then up nank to Ryder/jacobs/krooz.

only 3.7k in the bank worries me though. Any feedback appreciated!

team.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold

Feedback appreciated. Only have $15k in the bank left over lol

View attachment 471548
Nice team. Only 14 keepers is a concern for me, I reckon you can get a very safe team with 15 keepers. 3 rookies on field in the fwd line also scary

I'd grab another forward premo somehow

but... back your gut!!!

after countless hours of staring at my laptop for the last month I'm almost settled on this, the longer the preseason went the more mid pricers found their way into my team but I think smith and Sicily are must haves really. Not 100% sold on pootracca or nank so I can easily go trac>Christensen and then up nank to Ryder/jacobs/krooz.

only 3.7k in the bank worries me though. Any feedback appreciated!

View attachment 471586
Nice team overall. Only $3.7k in the bank is a concern for me, I think $10k as a minimum is essential

Context:
-Ryan gets injured, out for 10 weeks
-Venables scores 80s and has a BE of -100
-You can't even make that rookie correction trade in round 3

Back yourself though

Nice team. Only 14 keepers is a concern for me, I reckon you can get a very safe team with 15 keepers. 3 rookies on field in the fwd line also scary

I'd grab another forward premo somehow

but... back your gut!!!
I know the theory of keepers .....but in reality we'll be swapping out keepers for a variety of reasons inc injuries ect .......last year i traded in supposed keepers, who were out-scored by Rookies & stepping stone players ( Pendles, Sloane ect)

This year, i'm not going to get in this mindset of "keepers" ......if they're shit, they're gone !

WOkBPB.jpg

Thoughts on this team?
First crack for the year.
Keen to get some advice as i've been late to the party this year.
Structure looks fine ....you know Gray is not playing R1 ....and Ahern is a number of weeks from playing AFL .....if you want to carry him, maybe better as a Mid player than a fwd, where you'll need as many playing rookies as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back