2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
where am i struggling?
Not many teams have Mcdonald but still think he ends year as top 5 back. I'm really keen on Dunkley.

I'm not sold on Coffield yet or Giles-Langdon or Ryan as forward subs.

View attachment 471767

In terms of McDonald.... not many share your optimism, including myself! Mine are:

Hurley
Laird
Hibberd
McGovern
TBC

Kreuzer to Ryder/Steffie
Christensen to Walters/Toby/Barlow
Yeah just popped kreuz in there, really like ryder this year but the round 10 bye means a most likely donut and I've had stef in all preseason but archie lurking around gives me anxiety. That first ruck is one i'll have to think about

Cogs and Sicily both popular picks this year. Nothing wrong with either of them. Pretty solid team. If you wanted to splash the extra cash I would upgrade Naugton to Brayshaw (melb).
Brayshaw is another one thats just so tempting at around ~300k worried about injury history and dees depth in mids but hes been in my team for a fair while also. Do you have some worries about Naughtons scoring potential? his JS is nailed on but scoring potential is the only worrying thing at that price

Yeah just popped kreuz in there, really like ryder this year but the round 10 bye means a most likely donut and I've had stef in all preseason but archie lurking around gives me anxiety. That first ruck is one i'll have to think about
A few Lions supporters here have said that Archie is now 3rd in line for the ruck, behind McInerney. Arch hasnt been meeting his KPIs at training and is still quite raw.

Neither him or OM played in JLT, so would tell you that Stef has the free reign now

Ryder, i dont think his bye is a problem, it is picking the right R3 who will play round 10 (most likely Cameron or English)

sc team.png
Gone with 3 premos at either end and tried to pack the ruck/mids with set and forgets.
Rookies are place holders as much as anything at the moment with 70k cash.

JWjNQpM.png

Hmmmmmm. Think im set on structure.

Danger out and he becomes one of GAJ, Duncan, Parker, JPK

Haven't seen too many people with Armo, I know he's had injury issues but seems to be over them and has had a full pre season, played well in both JLT games. Dangerfield's price won't drop enough, I'd rather not have to waste a trade even if he's out for round 1, he'll come out and score 250 in round 2 otherwise. I don't know much about Venables, is he a solid starter for round 1?
upload_2018-3-19_17-9-19.png

I'm set on my structure. Was going to have two rookies on field in the FWD line including Raynor but it makes more sense to have more DEF rookies that are cheaper and start Sicily up forward.

I'm still trying to decide on who I will keep at M2 and M3. I keep switching between 2 of Kelly Zorko and Zerrett but haven't decided yet. Zorko and Zerrett leaves me with a nice amount in the bank.

Screenshot_20180319-172455.jpg

I agree...I'm not sold on Simpson as R2... It was either him or go with Lycett.. But looking around that $300k mark.

Witherden, McGrath & Bonner are very risky as D2,D3 & D4 but could also pay off big time.

Cheers for the feedback :thumbsu:
Yes get rid of Bonner ..... spend the extra $100k elsewhere .... be careful of the hype, his spot in the Port side is not a lock ....at his price you’ll want JS surety

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm set on my structure. Was going to have two rookies on field in the FWD line including Raynor but it makes more sense to have more DEF rookies that are cheaper and start Sicily up forward.

I'm still trying to decide on who I will keep at M2 and M3. I keep switching between 2 of Kelly Zorko and Zerrett but haven't decided yet. Zorko and Zerrett leaves me with a nice amount in the bank.

View attachment 471806

Cole's dad's funeral is on Friday so a good chance to miss. Can go to Coffield or down to a cheaper rookie for some cash.

View attachment 471806
Nice looking side, structure wise :thumbsu:

Cole's dad's funeral is on Friday so a good chance to miss. Can go to Coffield or down to a cheaper rookie for some cash.

I will probably switch him to Mihocek if he misses.

You all BURN for Shannon Hurn
Some blokes would turn for Shannon Hurn
They never learn who don't start Hurn
No lass could spurn big Shannon Hurn
The LHC up here at CERN was designed and built by Shannon Hurn
The ladies' juices start to churn when they cop a load of Shannon Hurn.

I have no idea why I just wrote this. But I regret nothing. Shannon Hurn for PM.

Beware the selection of Hurn
He's bound to give you heartburn
Gets it less than Lumumba
Will make you chunder
Those choosing him just never learn

Coffield is icky. Don't think he justifies the price tag.
Might be best to re-jig your structure then as I feel to go a 4 on-field rookie strategy in defense (I'm running it atm too) you need to like Coffield.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back