2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 471800
Gone with 3 premos at either end and tried to pack the ruck/mids with set and forgets.
Rookies are place holders as much as anything at the moment with 70k cash.

Three starting rookie forwards will end your season before their price change

Hello
So I have made some changes to my side today and struggling.
Not sure about Sicily or green.
Thought on my team???
IMG_0298.PNG

Thoughts?

Happy with the backline, Salem a slight risk but happy to pick him and save some cash. Some good rookies on offer down back so I want to take advantage.

Was going to run Danger in the midfield but will pocket the 100k due to his injury. Happy with the rest of the midfield and the rookies on offer.

Stef Martin showed some good JLT form and I like picking disposal style ruckman. Gawn a gun.

Tried to go deep in the forward line due to the rookies on offer. Happy with Heeney, Billings, Petracca. Curnow and Smith are much more speculative but I am quietly confident.

Cheers

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 7.50.45 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 7.50.45 pm.png
    433.7 KB · Views: 11

Thoughts? Not to sure on caddy..

Attachments

• _20180319_200217.JPG
    _20180319_200217.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 9
  • _20180319_200231.JPG
    _20180319_200231.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 10
Hey all, love some advice here.. $40k in bank. Will trade the guys that aren't playing after teams named. ThanksView attachment 471848
Its good except for the forward line. Higgins wont play and none of the other rookies will score well. Try to get at least another forward premium, a lot of people even have 5 forward premiums because the forward rookies cant be trusted but the mid and defense rookies will score well

Good just start sicily forward and trade in naughton or another defender. Caddy is a decent pick, hes a risk but should play more in the middle i dont think hes a bad choice at all
Yeah I was thinking of going with the 5 forwards, I think its a big risk moved well in jlt so just sticking with him at the moment might trade to petracca

Thoughts?

Happy with the backline, Salem a slight risk but happy to pick him and save some cash. Some good rookies on offer down back so I want to take advantage.

Was going to run Danger in the midfield but will pocket the 100k due to his injury. Happy with the rest of the midfield and the rookies on offer.

Stef Martin showed some good JLT form and I like picking disposal style ruckman. Gawn a gun.

Tried to go deep in the forward line due to the rookies on offer. Happy with Heeney, Billings, Petracca. Curnow and Smith are much more speculative but I am quietly confident.

Cheers
Youve got pretty much the exact same side as me except for a few of the premos. The midfield is the exact same

I think I've found the one... :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

$32,200 in the bank
View attachment 470265
Getting Danger back in:

Keep Gov:
Petracca -> Rayner
Parker -> Danger
Dahlhaus -> Heeney
$21k in the bank

or

Keep Trac:
McGovern -> Naughton
Garlett -> Coffield (Finlayson to MID bench)
Dahlhaus -> Heeney
Parker -> Danger
$68k in the bank

68k left. ITS NEARLY GO TIME BOYOS!

Thoughts on my lineup?

EbKt45s.jpg

rJI1J

I think I'm settled. 99% going in with this pending rookie corrections.

I am confident these back rookies will hold their spots. Naughton I think has cemented his spot, Doedee looks set to take Levers spot, Murray is well liked at pies, O'Shea hopefully takes Dochs role. Finlayson & Mihocek should also play. I flirted trading Ryder > Lycett and O'Shea to Sicily, but I don't trust Lycett. Yes the FWD rookies are crap but should play early. Will aim to trade in an F5 hoping these defence rooks hold up!

upload_2018-3-19_20-27-8.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get your expert thoughts on my team below:

upload_2018-3-19_20-40-22.png

There are a few speculative picks, but I think I may roll the dice on Nic Nat if named, or maybe swap to Nank if he is not named.

All feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys.

Getting Danger back in:

Keep Gov:
Petracca -> Rayner
Parker -> Danger
Dahlhaus -> Heeney
$21k in the bank

or

Keep Trac:
McGovern -> Naughton
Dahlhaus -> Heeney
Parker -> Danger
$68k in the bank
so

Gov + Rayner

v

Trac + Naughton + Coffield

Getting Danger back in:

Keep Gov:
Petracca -> Rayner
Parker -> Danger
Dahlhaus -> Heeney
$21k in the bank

or

Keep Trac:
McGovern -> Naughton
Dahlhaus -> Heeney
Parker -> Danger
$68k in the bank

Only 4 days too go plus Sunday

Always seem to go for way too many POD's and end up making up ground from early on. Tried to go for a few more popular selections this season and take the risks on Brandon Ellis and Travis Boak now he has the duel position status. Any feedback positive or negative is welcomed!
Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 9.21.53 pm.png

Don't mind it. A nicely balanced team

Bundy worries me tho. And i think garlett is injured isnt he?

What are your plans for ryder's bye round?

Thinking ill just cop a zero for Ryder and hope for the best in my league and hopefully he performs well during the normal bye rounds. Garlett apparently might be right for round 1, if not ill swap out for another rookie. And yeah unsure about Bundy, but at this point in time i dont see too many better alternatives or reliable rookies.

Always seem to go for way too many POD's and end up making up ground from early on. Tried to go for a few more popular selections this season and take the risks on Brandon Ellis and Travis Boak now he has the duel position status. Any feedback positive or negative is welcomed!
View attachment 471898
Looks good mate! I was tempted to take the risk with Boak until he was under an injury cloud. May not play round 1, and if so is a bit underdone

Other than that god team!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get your expert thoughts on my team below:

View attachment 471874

There are a few speculative picks, but I think I may roll the dice on Nic Nat if named, or maybe swap to Nank if he is not named.

All feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys.

How do you think the Dees will go this year? You've already got 4 Dees keepers, and that's not including the Dees best scorer in Oliver.

They do have a pretty nice start to the year so it could work out if they are winning convincingly most weeks and taking a big slice of the 3300 point pie.

Other than that it's pretty solid, not much to fault.
How much $$$ left over?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back