2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zuthrie, I don't think he's anywhere near best 22
I would. If he isn't best 22 he will be emergency. They rate him extremely highly.
Has what coaches can't easily teach. Reads the play and has composure.

Lloyd v Sicily. A dilemma.
On the one hand it is inherently possible punchable can average as much as Lloyd for nearly 80k cheaper.
On the other hand he's a hawf and a bloody midpricer...

I only have two Hawks and it makes me throw up on my screen every time I login. I've been through three laptops this week. :moustache:

tell me about Brander and why you have him at D5
i've never heard the name mentioned before but at his price im interested.

He's pretty much an expensive floating doughnut to swing Sicily back and forth seeing as I have Lycett R3. I could switch him for a playing rookie, and he might play later in the season, but the main draw is his loopholing ability.

I only have two Hawks and it makes me throw up on my screen every time I login. I've been through three laptops this week. :moustache:
I justify my only Hawk by reminding myself he's the son of a bloods legend. Washes some of the stench off.

No worries at all! Love this time of year with it all starting!
I posted mine (#5446) back on page 218. Have a look if you'd like :). Don't wanna post it again and clog up new posts haha.

Solid side! I like your spread across the board. Only question mark i would have is B.Ellis, but back your judgement in.
Good luck for the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

$13k in the bank
upload_2018-3-21_17-17-15.png

If Holman isn't named, I'll go

Greene -> Petracca
Holman -> Dow, Brodie or Clark

Be gentle please people.

Waiting for the sides to be named before settling on rookie priced players.

Barack for Carlton obviously so that explains Curnow.

Heavy midfield as that's where the points are. Screenshot_2018-03-21-17-22-20-64.jpg Screenshot_2018-03-21-17-22-16-28.jpg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I want to pick him I really do.
Think he comes into our teams to save our seasons after the byes

Need to four down, one up to bring him in by then, though. Will be running at a mil easy.

Had Nank and McLean about 4 hours ago, but I feel like I have a much worse team especially forwards with Ryder in, but what do you lot think? However the team is growing on me...

Attachments

• IMG_2167.PNG
    IMG_2167.PNG
    204.4 KB · Views: 4
Zuthrie played both JLT games, with a full Geelong defence (minus Henderson). Highly rated by the Cats
Byrne had a 76 in JLT 1, but a 48 in the 2nd. i reckon a 65-70 isnt out of the question, considering he averaged 67 in his rookie year
Cole 63 and 67, should play round 2. We have enough to carry Cole for one round

What did Zuthrie get against Essendon? I was looking for it last night but that fanfooty site did my head in on the phone and couldnt find it. It was 58 or something against GC right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back