2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im starting to think it is

Danger is line ball r1 - suggests to me will actually miss but be back r2

Wonder whether people are trying to be too smart by half in planning and upgrade r4

I hope he misses to be honest. Makes it all the more interesting with what teams do.. Start him or not? I'm starting him no matter what.

Cheers!
Yeah I like to always run with a solid POD who I think can reliable or break out. Last year it was Nathan Hrovat and was a huge miss. Honestly thought he would dominate getting a regular game every week.
I had Ellis back in his second season because he was cheap but getting decent scores for a rookie price. Pulled out a 140 when no one else had him. Forgotten about him for a few years but checked out his totals from last season and noticed he had 12 scores 90+ and 6 times cracked 100. Would happily take another 90 average from him if no one else has him. That being said, i'll back him for about 5 weeks and then make a decision if he completely falls on his arse.
Bellis hasnt missed a game for 4 years and in those 4 81 and 85 are his lowest averages. 85 would be less than ideal. But in the backline if he has say a 88 average and plays 22 games its a very solid pick. I've gone him

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

cmGndrC.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening all,
So of course more changes made on my team today.
Some feedback would be most appreciated.
Still not sure on Barlow,Beams,Dollhouse,Sicily
Thoughts?
IMG_0300.PNG

Last edited:
Highly recommend nobody starts with less than $7k in the bank, at an absolute minimum

If you can't do a simple rookie correction like Ryan ($117k) to Venables ($124k) in round 3, you could really hurt your cash generation

Another example could be Holman ($102k) to ?O'Connor? ($124k), where you'd need $22k

To do both those corrections in round 3, you needed to have $30k banked

What's the magic number? Nobody knows. Some people push it to the limit, others like to keep $100k+

Back your gut, do what feels right, but also be sensible

Highly recommend nobody starts with less than $7k in the bank, at an absolute minimum

If you can't do a simple rookie correction like Ryan ($117k) to Venables ($124k) in round 3, you could really hurt your cash generation

Another example could be Holman ($102k) to ?O'Connor? ($124k), where you'd need $22k

To do both those corrections in round 3, you needed to have $30k banked

What's the magic number? Nobody knows. Some people push it to the limit, others like to keep $100k+

Back your gut, do what feels right, but also be sensible

I usually go in with next to nothing. This year have managed to currently sit with 53k left. Just gotta put some trust in one extra rookie than you may want to, but it can work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back