2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been awhile since I posted but here is my team heading into the firat game.
b843b45ee62ca4f76edbd01dba8998bf.jpg
87a4a12a98ff149dc7693c6b4720ca4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey guys, literally the first time I’ve made a team this season, feeling pretty confident with this. Thoughts ? CheersView attachment 472892 View attachment 472893

Not bad for a first go, some points, from least to most important:

1. reckon you should go Darcy Cameron for 3R.

2. Your forward line is too stacked with mid pricers. At the least I’d downgrade D Smith or Petracca and upgrade LDU to another premium in mid.

3. The aim of the game is to make as much money as possible, and to use trades wisely. Not all the top ten picks will do well, and they’ll make you less money. I’d pick max one or two (IMO Clark and Naughton will score most). You’re stacked with premium rookies. I’d downgrade Rayner to Ryan from WCE (Rayner will not have a high average, I think). Look at the common rookie choices over the past 5 pages in this thread for some suggestions and the rookie thread.

Have I made any major mistakes here? Am I missing obvious rookies? $96k in the bank if I need it? Appreciate the input. I am not trying to win anything, just beat my mates, so point of difference not that important.
View attachment 472838

Can't see any major mistakes but.....

After tonights game starts, are we still able to make changes to our team or are we completely locked out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this is what I've got so far, I'm thinking of going pretty light in defence as I think they may be easier to uprgrade in the future. Providing all the rookies keep their spot.

Debating wether I go
Armitage > Bradshaw
Ablett > Dangerfield or keep the 100k for trades, only have 29k left in the kitty.

My defence is a concern but gotta lose out somewhere. Thoughts? IMG_2036.jpg IMG_2037.jpg

my team as of right now 100% happy with it but it will all depend on rookies.

with only 24k left im hoping all my rookies get named or 99% of them so i dont need to trade any premos to get a full team but if mihocek/ahern/ryan/holman dont play i currently have no plan b so advice would help.

d.png

Ok guys, here is my situation... $95k left over.. Am I better off downgrading either Tuohy or JOM to a rookie and using the extra $ to upgrade Cox to Sandi/Nank?

Or any other suggestions???

Ideally I was hoping to keep some $ in reserve for any corrective trades, getting Danger in...etc

upload_2018-3-22_10-28-46.png

So this is what I've got so far, I'm thinking of going pretty light in defence as I think they may be easier to uprgrade in the future. Providing all the rookies keep their spot.

Debating wether I go
Armitage > Bradshaw
Ablett > Dangerfield or keep the 100k for trades, only have 29k left in the kitty.

My defence is a concern but gotta lose out somewhere. Thoughts?View attachment 472937 View attachment 472940
3 of your def rookies are unlikely to play this week, and R Gray misses two of the first ten rounds. He would be an upgrade target around the byes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back