2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Brayshaw to develop into a top midfielder in the Lenny Hayes style. I'm just not convinced he'll get to play in that role this season.
I reckon he will average high 80's this year which makes him a great option at his price

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just can't get enthused by Rayner ......seems to be more a BF fashionable pick, similar to Christiansen was a month ago b4 he disappeared ......IMO Trap

I don't particularly want him in my team but he has the best JS of all the forward rookies

I don't particularly want him in my team but he has the best JS of all the forward rookies
I agree, so my side has the ability to go right down to F6, if i swing Sicily fwd ......no on-field Rookies at all, if it comes to it

What's peoples thoughts

Downgrade Hibberd to Savage .....use spare $$$ to bring in Bonner at D4 ?
not buying into the Bonner hype..but i do have concerns on starting rooks from D4.
I'm gonna back the rooks to get a decent start and hope I can get through the first 6 rounds without having to trade in Def to avoid the dognut!

not buying into the Bonner hype..but i do have concerns on starting rooks from D4.
I'm gonna back the rooks to get a decent start and hope I can get through the first 6 rounds without having to trade in Def to avoid the dognut!
Not much Bonner hype. He looks a solid 75 ppg player.

I don't think he will go large, but his history suggests he might be a solid pick for the price. This seems different from the Webster, Newnes, Sutcliffe hype

Not much Bonner hype. He looks a solid 75 ppg player.

I don't think he will go large, but his history suggests he might be a solid pick for the price. This seems different from the Webster, Newnes, Sutcliffe hype
he's a no for me mate...put it down to a gut feel.
Hope he works out for all that take him. :thumbsdown::moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back