2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUDDY Or HEENEY... this is my last and final dilemma

Heeney, no brainer.

SOMEONE SLAP SOME SENSE IN TO ME:

V6IXyId.jpg

Have gone ******* bonkers and made a few big changes.

Brought Danger back in and have settled on Brayshaw at D3 for now. Happy with the forwards and the mids. Only 7k in the kitty which I’m not a fan of but I’m pretty happy with this side.

Feedback very much appreciated as always :rainbow:
6855A728-4021-48F7-9B98-18CE0AD64B04.jpeg
E19A8AB0-37DC-41AA-B410-D21247558DE6.jpeg

Have gone ******* bonkers and made a few big changes.

Brought Danger back in and have settled on Brayshaw at D3 for now. Happy with the forwards and the mids. Only 7k in the kitty which I’m not a fan of but I’m pretty happy with this side.

Feedback very much appreciated as always :rainbow:
View attachment 473047
View attachment 473048
Brayshaw down to Bonner, gain 60k

upload_2018-3-22_14-26-31.png
Thoughts?

Biggest question marks for me are Witherden, Mills, Curnow and Christensen.

Could change Witherden or Mills to Sicily I'm thinking. Curnow worries me but my hope is that he rotates in the midfield. If that's the case he's a bargain at 400k in my opinion, knows how to find the ball and will kick goals.

Originally had Brayshaw over Mills which would save me more cash and I could change Christensen to Petrevski-Seton or Cyril even?

Similair team to most, with only POD being my fwd line bats a bit deeper. I thought not having Danger may have been a POD too but seems not!

B: Laird, Hibberd, Sicily, Doedee, Finlayson, Mihocek, Murray, Murphy

M: Dusty, Titch, Fyfe, Beams, Cripps, Coniglio, Banfield, Kelly, Holman, Barry, Constable

R: Gawn, NicNat, Olango

F: Greene, Billings, Mundy, Lambert, Devon, Fritsch, Keefe, Ryan

$20.9k left.

Playing with the idea of dropping Hibberd for Shaw if rooks need shuffling around but this will be pretty much it come Thurs. All the best!

I've just bumped Hibberd and Coniglio for Savage and Rockliff :S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you recon Bonner would score about the same ? He is a fair bit cheaper.
to be fair I don't know much about Bonner.

However with viney being out for up to 2 months I reckon Brayshaw will get time through the midfield which should only be a positive for his scoring potential

I like Rayners JS and Ellis is my POD. Only did this today. Will change him to Dow or a rookie I missed in week 3 if it doesn't pan out.
His JS maybe ok .....but he'll make you bugger all cash ?

to be fair I don't know much about Bonner.

However with viney being out for up to 2 months I reckon Brayshaw will get time through the midfield which should only be a positive for his scoring potential
I expect Brayshaw to develop into a top midfielder in the Lenny Hayes style. I'm just not convinced he'll get to play in that role this season.

Rumor Crows Lynch out ......Lachlan Murphy flew over with the team today ? .....no idea if he'll play ?
is it wrong that I hope he's injured badly and out for 10 weeks?

:(

damn SC making me a bad person

is it wrong that I hope he's injured badly and out for 10 weeks?

:(

damn SC making me a bad person
Yes, you're a bad man ;) ......but don't think there's a correlation between Lynch out and Murphy in ? .....one's 191cm, the other 170cm

Yes, you're a bad man ;) ......but don't think there's a correlation between Lynch out and Murphy in ? .....one's 191cm, the other 170cm
Not Murphy, Fogarty ;) secured his JS

Not Murphy, Fogarty ;) secured his JS
I just have this feel, that Fogarty maybe more than a 1 week proposition .......then again that "feel" maybe just indigestion

I also feel if Murphy comes in, he stays.

decisions :(
Who else is available at D8? .....at least Murphy is a reasonable chance to play some games & make some good cash .....but if he's not picked R1, then you'll have to question that thinking, as Adelaide have a lot of outs thru injury ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back