2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I i keep changing my team with minor changes, at this stage I’ve got danger... which even if he doesn’t play thinking of keeping him in? What’s everyone doing with that situation? If there’s any other help through my team please give you advice!

Thanks!!

ED723184-B09F-4EFF-A752-71C48BE8B973.png 3FEAB559-D09E-40A8-8B29-043A94766BA7.png

Capture.JPG Bit of a boring team but spent way too long fixing last year's team at the beginning.

Wondering if I should move Sicily down back (less def rookie than originally planned), downgrade 1 premo mid or Cogs to bring in another $400 fwd

I think I'm nearly set.

I've got two options for teams, they're both attached.

Pretty much comes down to the following:

Murphy (Naugton on field, Murphy bench D8), Coniglio , Martin and Barlow

vs
Bonner (D4) (Naughton on bench), Dow/Brodie, Ryder and Heeney

I like having the extra scoring in the midfield, but obviously weakens other lines. Let me know which your prefer.

Attachments

• SC 22.3.18 (v1).png
    SC 22.3.18 (v1).png
    357.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SC 22.3.18 (v2).png
    SC 22.3.18 (v2).png
    334.7 KB · Views: 11

29510962_760428344146645_404658079028740096_o.png

Locked and loaded. If these rookies get up, they will be the ones I'm going with.

As far as non-vanilla selections go;

- Bonner vs Coffield. I have gone with Bonner as I think he'll actually end up averaging 85 and being a decent option for D6.
- Jaeger. He's fit and will play every game right in the heart of the midfield. He'll ease into the season but will end up as my D9 priced at $550k
- Nankervis. Relatively vanilla. I've had big Stef Martin as my D1 majority of the pre-season, but Nank will start on fire and I'll upgrade him to Ryder at his bye.
- Rioli. I watched him train during the week and I've never seen him as fit as he currently is. Making a mockery of everyone around him. I'm biased as I love the man, but he'll get back to his best this year. Way undervalued.

Wayne's-World Your input required :)
Like it ..... impressive when you have Gawn as your R3 :p

Assume you’ll swing Sicily Forward this week, given the uncertainty

Powerful midfield ..... I’d probably downgrade Ellis to a premo Rookie & use money to upgrade Raynor to a more reliable F4

My Locked team is midprice madness. Risk it for the biscuit.

All goes well and I should be able to do a single trade flip of a player into Danger upon his return.

I'm likely screwed though.

29510962_760428344146645_404658079028740096_o.png

Locked and loaded. If these rookies get up, they will be the ones I'm going with.

As far as non-vanilla selections go;

- Bonner vs Coffield. I have gone with Bonner as I think he'll actually end up averaging 85 and being a decent option for D6.
- Jaeger. He's fit and will play every game right in the heart of the midfield. He'll ease into the season but will end up as my D9 priced at $550k
- Nankervis. Relatively vanilla. I've had big Stef Martin as my D1 majority of the pre-season, but Nank will start on fire and I'll upgrade him to Ryder at his bye.
- Rioli. I watched him train during the week and I've never seen him as fit as he currently is. Making a mockery of everyone around him. I'm biased as I love the man, but he'll get back to his best this year. Way undervalued.

Theres not enough time for Rioli to go missing in training

Hi all,
41.3k left
Not long to go now and I'm still switch and swapping my team.
What are you thoughts? is Barlow a risk?
Feedback would be great

supercoach.PNG

Like it ..... impressive when you have Gawn as your R3 :p

Assume you’ll swing Sicily Forward this week, given the uncertainty

Powerful midfield ..... I’d probably downgrade Ellis to a premo Rookie & use money to upgrade Raynor to a more reliable F4

I like Rayners JS and Ellis is my POD. Only did this today. Will change him to Dow or a rookie I missed in week 3 if it doesn't pan out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nan_11 that team looks great! How much $ left in the bank? Not sure about Ryder but otherwise!

Well i think im finally content with my team barring any late rookie changes depending on the teams. I wasnt really happy with Bundy at F5 and after tossing up with going Rayner or Bolton t f5 i decided to swing the Sicilian forward and bring in Gus Brayshaw into defence. Im pretty confident that he will outscore Bundy, especially with Viney out for the first 3rd of the season.

Still not sure on who to get out of Dow, Brayshaw, Brodie or LDU at M7 but its Dow atm. If Brodie is named he will me very tempting especially being slightly cheaper than Dow.

2018sc22.3.jpg

Well i think im finally content with my team barring any late rookie changes depending on the teams. I wasnt really happy with Bundy at F5 and after tossing up with going Rayner or Bolton t f5 i decided to swing the Sicilian forward and bring in Gus Brayshaw into defence. Im pretty confident that he will outscore Bundy, especially with Viney out for the first 3rd of the season.

Still not sure on who to get out of Dow, Brayshaw, Brodie or LDU at M7 but its Dow atm. If Brodie is named he will me very tempting especially being slightly cheaper than Dow.

View attachment 473041
get Brayshaw, averaged 92 in JLT and attended 15 CBA in JLT 1 (equal 3rd behind Fyfe and Neale). Not sure about JLT 2 though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back