2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team... which has changed about 50+ times already! Pretty happy with it so far.

Not so sure about NicNat's fitness, and reckon he'll start very slow with pretty much no preparation going into 2018. Lycett is a placeholder at the moment.

Have loaded my midfield, which is a different tactic from previous years. Confident that Danger/Martin/Mitchell/Crouch/Fyfe will round out the Top 5 mid scorer for 2018, so if all goes to plan will ensure I have a near set and forget midfield for the entire year, bar the last 1-2 spots. Cripps, if he stays fit, should easily finish in the Top 10 scorers. JOM appeals, but his knees will continue to be an ongoing issue for him. Also tempted with Freo's Brayshaw, but will monitor his pre-season.

Standard FWDs. Sicily appeals due to his consistency in 2017, and if he stays in defence for the Hawks he should only continue his form. Christensen is another that stands out, but will wait and see how he performs and what role he has in the pre-season.

View attachment 460108

Happy are you???

Let me see what I can do to sort that out....

;)

The heat is coming for Laird. No Smith = more time into Laird and he won't like it
Crouch will lose points and midfield minutes to Gibbs. That and his older brother will finally, finally break out.
Coniglio should of stuck with cricket. You'll know why by rd7.
Lycett is a hack and whilst might play a few games in supporting nicnat back through rds 1 - 5, will quickly find himself playing WAFL (Not before losing $50k).
Petracca is a small fwd. Champion data hates small fwds. If they didn't, Eddie Betts would be worth $900k and a captain every week. Don't get sucked in by champion data giving him mid DPP. I'll get more midfield time then he will.
Sicily is a flog. enough said. #nodickheads Apart from that, he'll cop a 3 week suspension by rd 7.

Thoughts guys........
7b0e2d9925d97aa3b6b71643d5c53758.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thoughts???

I think I'm in a shitty mood.....

I like Daniher... he's my pick of the KPF's for this year but that being said, NEVER take a KPF in supercoach.

Whitfield won't be an uber premium so your already locking in an extra trade.

Bonner has at best $100k in him and will take 10 weeks to get it. You'll be looking to trade him out at his bye and before he earns enough money to make him a worthwhile pick.

I don't even know what a Naughton is but I do know that you have spent too much on rookies in the back line.

How does he handle lock down players? If he is indeed the 'one'.
I wonder if teams will bother sitting on him?

Fair question but I guess the same goes for many of the rebound defenders

At least with Wilson we can be confident the ball will be down his end a lot this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts guys........
7b0e2d9925d97aa3b6b71643d5c53758.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I think Howe is gettin over an injury... something to think about.
Whitfield and Daniher both massive POD's ...if that's what ya looking for.
Whatch Daniher in JLT, if ya like what ya see then keep him!...
He's a no for me with some other guys around that price being better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back