2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a bad list

Hurley worries me, especially at the price with a dodgy wrist and likely role change

I wouldn't think O'Shae will score much, but I'm keen to hear from peeps who hace seen more of him than I have

I like Brodie. I have him ahead of others as well.

Gray is interesting after his health concerns and rocky's arrival. Will he be more fwd this year and will that effect him? Let's wait and see

I didn't think McGrath was last year but in the end, I wish I had of taken him. That being said, there's plenty of midfield rookies for a lot less with just as much cash and point generation capacity.

Yep. True

Rate my team:

Made one change since last posting my team to one of these threads.

Out: Birchall & Franklin
In: Sicily & D.Smith

Keeping two eyes on Birchalls progress. Not sure if he’ll make it or not
View attachment 460445
View attachment 460446

Heater? Have you lost your freaking mind????????????? :p

I am watching Sicily very closely. Love him at his price and dpp but he is an a grade tool and might get sucked in by being targeted

Mids are tasty except for break down back jom (I wish him well but don't have him so I hope he pulls up lame)

Lice head a nice option to free up cash. I'e had him in my side about 20 times so far

Gray see my previous post.

Good team :thumbsu:

Rate my team:

Made one change since last posting my team to one of these threads.

Out: Birchall & Franklin
In: Sicily & D.Smith

Keeping two eyes on Birchalls progress. Not sure if he’ll make it or not
View attachment 460445
View attachment 460446

Lots of risks in the fwd line. I'd only pick one of the 4 you have. Strong midfield but it means your rolling the dice everywhere else.

Gray, Walters, Smith, Christensen, Lycett, Simpson, Shaw & Sicily. All a shot into the near dark.....

Why would Christensen be a better option than Rioli? $40k cheaper yes, but has barely played a game for two years, and when he has, his scoring doesn’t compare to Champion Data’s favourite “pressure act” man.
Funny that “pressure act” man is still better than anyone running around in a Port jumper :$

Lots of risks in the fwd line. I'd only pick one of the 4 you have. Strong midfield but it means your rolling the dice everywhere else.

Gray, Walters, Smith, Christensen, Lycett, Simpson, Shaw & Sicily. All a shot into the near dark.....
Gray is interesting. Port have brought in 2 forwards(Watts & Motlop) and Rockliff who is a ball magnet.

Don’t like Billings as an option too

Keeping a watchful eye on all others.
Good to have them in the team as it reminds me who I need to keep a watch on.

If Birchall gets up then I can afford to upgrade the forwardline

Don't like Brayshaw. Just don't think he's a great SC pick and very, very awkwardly priced. Hurley might be injured but who knows. You'd like to see a few preseason games before putting all that money out there. Have a look what happened to all the swans players last year.

Midfield looks strong. But GAJ is a campaigner so I hope he does a knee.

Fwds look strong but for mine, I'd only take one of them.
wishing for a player to do a serious injury is a real dick thing to wish for

just saying

Why would Christensen be a better option than Rioli? $40k cheaper yes, but has barely played a game for two years, and when he has, his scoring doesn’t compare to Champion Data’s favourite “pressure act” man.
because Hawks have publicly said they aren't sure when Rioli will come back to competitive football. Christensen has had a full summer and is in better match condition then Rioli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50K cheaper
because Hawks have publicly said they aren't sure when Rioli will come back to competitive football. Christensen has had a full summer and is in better match condition then Rioli.
He is one to keep an eye on though. Right now Christensen looks the better option but keep an eye on Rioli.

Ha you again. Not sure why you love Christensen so much. I heard Rioli was flying through pre season.

Rioli has been back at the club for a few weeks, but only running laps, albeit looking fit. According to the Hun the club has put no timeline on when he will engage in full training. Need to wait a few weeks on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back