Autopsy 2018 Rd 16 Bolton's Battered Blues Belted By Brisbane *Play Nice*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING

Be constructive with your negative opinions. Don't abuse and belittle each other. Don't call players names. You have a brain, articulate your point. There will be little leeway given. Please don't make our jobs more difficult. Report posts that breach the rules.

Thank you

Only focusing on positives, there’ll be enough negativity on here this week:

SPS didn’t stop trying kicked some nice goals.

Charlie never stops trying, needs Harry to provide some support.

Fisher was his usual classy self.

Marchbank was good in the first half, was good to see him get a run.

Want to give a special mention to LOB. He had some questionable disposal earlier on but kept running all game and got a good goal late. Once he’s got the pace of AFL footy he’ll become a really great outside player. Well worth persisting with.

I know it’s not a major thing but I love the left field pick up of Luke hodge at the lions... we could do much worse than have some thinking outside the box such as this... I’m trying to think of someone of similar ilk as him such as Bartel a few years ago... or a Corey Enright last season or I don’t know, give us some on field leaders which, apart from a few, we lack.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WARNING

Be constructive with your negative opinions. Don't abuse and belittle each other. Don't call players names. You have a brain, articulate your point. There will be little leeway given. Please don't make our jobs more difficult. Report posts that breach the rules.

Thank you
Do we have to?

Where do we begin?

Fish and SPS were good. Kennedy and Ed tried, as did Charlie despite being tripled teamed.

The rest were average to poor.

Bolton can't coach to save his life.

MC are clueless.

Things need to change soon. Enough of the green shoots and 66 game hogwash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back