List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s not up to anyone to say it apart the club. He has a contract and he said he is staying. He is enjoying his time off.

Agree with that, but once his manager is interviewed then he should be saying that he is happy and not moving not that St Kilda is adamamet that he is not .
Glad to hear he is enjoying his break, didn’t realise you were that close to one another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just gonna say this, if it was true that Hanners actually met with Shiel recently as was mentioned on here... Give Hanners the keys to the kingdom as far as I'm concerned.

He's been for years my favourite non St Kilda player going around.. To hear the way he talked about the club at the launch of Trade Radio was just incredible, it's just so weird that our biggest cheerleader for the year was a player who still calls Sydney home..

If he's gotten into Shiels ear and if he gets him across the line, make him captain, coach and footy manager as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just gonna say this, if it was true that Hanners actually met with Shiel recently as was mentioned on here... Give Hanners the keys to the kingdom as far as I'm concerned.

He's been for years my favourite non St Kilda player going around.. To hear the way he talked about the club at the launch of Trade Radio was just incredible, it's just so weird that our biggest cheerleader for the year was a player who still calls Sydney home..

If he's gotten into Shiels ear and if he gets him across the line, make him captain, coach and footy manager as far as I'm concerned.
I think you need a good rub down bro... we are about to give a cooked warrior a 4 million dollar deal and yes he remembered a few of our players names in a press conference, but let's see how well he plays football before casting the bronze statue.

White & black are not colours. Rules out Saints, Blues & Bombers. Saying that, not sure chocco is too bright & put much thought into it. I think he was trying to be a smart arse saying 18 clubs are a chance.
So our history profile should just say Colours-Red

Until we start getting decent free agents thru the door were f#+ked . The gap is widening every time a top 8 side gets one in for nothing. Forget about Sheil for pick 4 etc . The only advantage I can see with that long-term is it might actually attract a free agent gun next year . Gaff and hall to the friggan kangaroos?
You know we’re in strife when that boring arse club is dragging them in and we can’t . And if we actually don’t get sheil - were in more trouble than the early settlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back