List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm more embarrassed by our skipper tbh.

He's frustrating on field, but the guys heart is in the right place. I talk shit about how he must be a hell of a guy off field to be captain, but it's gotta be true. I don't see how he trains or talks to the guys behind the scenes.

He'll never ask for a trade, I know that much. Maybe he definitely deserved to be dropped a few times this year, if he wasn't captain he probably would have been.

The sniping has gone beyond his playing ability and lack of on field presence, too far perhaps.

Until we start getting decent free agents thru the door were f#+ked . The gap is widening every time a top 8 side gets one in for nothing. Forget about Sheil for pick 4 etc . The only advantage I can see with that long-term is it might actually attract a free agent gun next year . Gaff and hall to the friggan kangaroos?
You know we’re in strife when that boring arse club is dragging them in and we can’t . And if we actually don’t get sheil - were in more trouble than the early settlers.
And Polec.... and Finlayson

Gearys best skipper moment was his goal attempt after the siren. Summed him and our teams year up perfectly.

He had a crack though. How many other players would concede they can't do it and give the ball to the ump?

You heartless bastards have made me stick up for my whipping boy.

Some old chicken plucker who's trying to coach an AFL team

6ezQxcs.jpg

Somewhere in a cold bleak office in Moorabbin, Richo is throwing darts at a picture with Dr Spaceman’s avatar on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would jack macrae cost trade and $ wise?

Trade whisperer knows how to market himself lol.

I reckon to get him to move clubs you’d be looking at anywhere between 800k-1M depending on what club. For comparisons sake he’s probably on up to 700k at the Bulldogs. Trade value wouldn’t be a lot different to Shiel so an early first & steak knives or two mid firsts IMO.

I don’t think I reading too much into this thinking Steven & his management have asked for a trade & we’ve blocked it.

@traderadio
Peter Lenton (manager of Jack Steven) "Nothing really is going on there, to be honest St Kilda is adamant it's not happening, I had spoken to Steve Wells (Cats lost manager) about Jack. There is not going to be much movement there."

I don’t think I reading too much into this thinking Steven & his management have asked for a trade & we’ve blocked it.

@traderadio
Peter Lenton (manager of Jack Steven) "Nothing really is going on there, to be honest St Kilda is adamant it's not happening, I had spoken to Steve Wells (Cats lost manager) about Jack. There is not going to be much movement there."
Reads that way doesn't it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back