List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure Marshall has proved he's anywhere near Bruce's level unfortunately. As I said before, at the same age Bruce averaged 5 times as many goals as Marshall.

I'm happy with a guy that can average 40 goals a year if you've got another couple of good forwards around him. I'm not sold Marshall can get to that level.

He's better in the ruck than Bruce. :) Has also racked up some pretty good contested possession numbers. Takes as many contested marks as Bruce does.
Not sure how much he's played deep forward.
But i'm still a big Bruce fan.

An interesting stat for people who don't like our small forwards missing set shots.
Goals Kicked , added to Goal Assists this year.

Gresham 55. 22 games
Membrey 39 20 games
Billings 36. 21 games
Lonie 27. 11 games
Newnes 25 22 games ( but not all as a forward ).
Steven 21 22 games
Sinclear 17. 20 games
McCartin 15 13 games.
Ross 15 21 games
Armitage 15 15 games
Long 9 10 games ( compare with Lonie ).

Anyone know if Brett Rattan was a favourite player of young Dylan when he was growing up. Could be more attractive than the current Carlton list. Just saying.

Steven won another b&f, Steele was good getting better, Ross etc plus we’ve added Hannebery.

I still think the stats may surprise you, I usually have a quick look at match centre after the game.
Someone has to win a b and f. I love Steven but he would not have won too many if he had of played with Lenny, Dal, Goddard and Joey.

Besides Hanners we don't have an All Australian amongst them.

You’re close on this one George but Richo actually whispered “Significantly pleasing” as he and Shiel were standing at the RSEA Park urinal.
Standing at the urinal talking up Saints players...

Richo with a smirk "Long, significantly pleasing"
Shiel laughed "Longer Kent"

Standing at the urinal talking up Saints players...

Richo with a smirk "Long, significantly pleasing"
Shiel laughed "Longer Kent"
Long Brown Steele Kent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone has to win a b and f. I love Steven but he would not have won too many if he had of played with Lenny, Dal, Goddard and Joey.

Besides Hanners we don't have an All Australian amongst them.
That’s not the point although you could argue he would have been even better in the same sides.

Cleary he was our best player as a mid and finished sixth in the Brownlow, we will bounce back this year and hopefully he will stay a saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back