Live Event 2018 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. Langdon, Wilson, Hill, Hill, Blakely. Carter and Hill possibly incoming.

We need players who can tackle and perform at stoppages.

And we certainly don't need another midget who can't kick.
I'm not happy about adding another poor kick. But he has sizzling pace and breaks lines. We need to draft the other inside mid we need. Carter and Hill jr will need time.

He's no world beater.. but his kicking isn't much worse then Langdon's IMO. Having said that, not sure why we would bother chasing him

Getting a bloke like Colyer to me, means we are nearly done at the draft and have started the loading up process.. not sure i agree with that

I remember sometime Ross saying that we needed to add speed into our midfield.... this would suit that need. Let’s not all freak out anyway, trade radio just mentioned that the catalyst for this is essendons need to offload salary... it will cost us bugger all to get him, and like it or not, he has played 100 league games and has blistering speed, so would suit our needs..... I get the skills thing, but I wonder if the line breaking nature of his game will preempt a faster game style now that we have targets up forward

Getting a bloke like Colyer to me, means we are nearly done at the draft and have started the loading up process.. not sure i agree with that

Colyer will likely add far more than say pick 81, which is likely what we would have to give for him.

Let’s not forget, we need some senior teammates to accompany that crèche we now call our midfield

Colyer will likely add far more than say pick 81, which is likely what we would have to give for him.

Let’s not forget, we need some senior teammates to accompany that crèche we now call our midfield
Travis Colyer isn't the player you can throw in the middle when your kids are getting beaten up though.

Im wondering if we are feeling Medhat and Carter are no longer required, with the forward acquisitions and if the Colyer thing is true, so late picks aren't really essential

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2018 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back