2019 4th Ashes Test 2019 Old Trafford

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That wouldn’t have been fair if we couldn’t win that one too, dominated them.

Now to seal it 3-1

Yep or just bat bat and bat. We are happy if they roll out the usual Oval batting paradise

Well played guys, shame we couldn't hold out and set up a cracking last test but that's that.

Nothing quite like a sensible, gracious winner.

Still will be a cracking test, they will now keep some grass on curran comes in and england have a chance to deny us a series win in england fr the first time in 18 years.

bad luck today though both sides have had gut wrenching losses lately never gets any easy and im still not sure why i watch this game when it tortures me like it does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet again we choke
Bottling this again. Unbelievable.
Our only chance is if it rains for 5 days at the Oval
Can't see it happening

******* embarrassment for Australia if we don't win this.

Sack Langer, sack Paine and Sack starc.

fu** them all off
We’re not winning this
These bastards are going to hold on aren’t they.

Would be the most dominant 1-1 series you’ll see
Another bottle job on the cards and England will win it at The Oval. It's written in the stars.

You blokes would be great in a fire.. probably dive out of a building at the smell of burnt toast

Well played guys, shame we couldn't hold out and set up a cracking last test but that's that.

Nothing quite like a sensible, gracious winner.

Not cracking with England behind the wheel. Had a big opportunity here and they were gutless on day 1.

Credit to Denly, Buttler today and of course Overton but their bowling day 1 when they spent the time sooking about the pitch has cost them the Ashes.

Completely let Stokes down.

Watching this bloke was something special this test. As elite batting as it gets

TELEMMGLPICT000208359007-xxlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-MzqwfpAMMp9lvzXOsacKIcarAnZMBH_EZGwe-2ph-I.jpeg

series*

The last time we had a more dominate batsmen in an Ashes series in England was 70 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back