2019 5th Ashes Test 12-17 September - The Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I still can't get over the fact that we retained the Ashes with our openers averaging single digits and Wade batting at no 5.

As someone said earlier without Smith we'd have lost this 4-0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't get over the fact that we retained the Ashes with our openers averaging single digits and Wade batting at no 5.

As someone said earlier without Smith we'd have lost this 4-0.

And if they didn’t have Stokes?

Both batting sides are rubbish, both bowling sides are very good.

We have Smith they don’t. That’s the difference

What if we somehow make it to 3/200, do we believe?

We won’t be 3/200...

And we have no pure batsmen after these two and that is generous calling Wade one

Pretty much going as expected. Geez those two openers were bloody terrible. Some good bowling tho just the same. This test was over the moment England got a par score of 300. Decision to bowl was poor as was the "big drink" after retaining the Ashes. A Professional team (where was the leadership Langer and Paine)would have said Ok lads lets go hard at this fifth test win 3-1 and absolutely smash the drinks afterwards. Very poor close to the Tour in my view. We come away with a good bowling side and a couple of batters who played Test Cricket. The rest can basically ahhahh .Who gives a toss. If Warner gets rewarded with selection in the First Test I would be amazed. His Mate Warne...what a tool pumped him up today but to no avail. Said what a class act Warner is. This series begs to differ and so does the last one he played in. You can be the best bowler of all time and still be a complete GOOSE.
Warne is the living proof of that

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 5th Ashes Test 12-17 September - The Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back