Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Rantall estimated draft range was 20-40 on the AFL website.
He'll have Phillips covered in the time trial. Beat the combine 2k record by 15 seconds.
I think it will put pressure on Phillips over the next year or two. Might give us some currency to trade Phillips if required/desired.

Some big raps on him, a beast in close, broke 1km time trial, quite raw and has been rapidly improving after giving up bball. I'm happy with this pick

Not type I would like but sounds like be has Huge Upside and could be anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rantall estimated draft range was 20-40 on the AFL website.
He'll have Phillips covered in the time trial. Beat the combine 2k record by 15 seconds.
I think it will put pressure on Phillips over the next year or two. Might give us some currency to trade Phillips if required/desired.

Think he be more Inside then Phillips

Pies mids have been called out at times for not running hard enough or both ways.

No idea the knock on Phillips kid is a gun, always on the goal line protecting the defenders, runs his ass off while using the ball better as he develops.

He isn't competing with Phillips for a spot he is competing with blokes like Beams etc.

Pies mids have been called out at times for not running hard enough or both ways.

No idea the knock on Phillips kid is a gun, always on the goal line protecting the defenders, runs his ass off while using the ball better as he develops.

He isn't competing with Phillips for a spot he is competing with blokes like Beams etc.

Football is a kicking & marking game as well. That’s the knock

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back