Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Balmey must have whispered to the Pies that the Tigers were into Bianco.
otherwise, why trade up picks?
And seriously, why would the Tigers do picks if they were into Bianco?
very strange.

Richmond probably rated a few players about the same and thought they could upgrade their second rounder in 2020 for free, while we must've been scared Richmond would snag Bianco

Was it ours or St Kilda's that we traded out to Brisbane? If it is saints pick heading across the tracks it's likely to be more than a few spots in 2020.
How many of the spots will evaporate in order to match academy picks? A fair few i reckon.

Dekka can’t believe his luck! Not only did he get his top 3 pick at 40, but gets his top 5 at 45.

Dekka grinning. He knows what Eddie has in store for him post draft. A nice little all expenses paid for him and the missus to Phillip Island.

And if he lands the next (rated top 10), Eddie has already promised him 2 tickets to the ‘special seats’ at the penguin parade. Let the plebs battle it out on the other side for a view of the little birds while he treats the missus to front row seats using full flash cameras and all...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dekka can’t believe his luck! Not only did he get his top 3 pick at 40, but gets his top 5 at 45.

Dekka grinning. He knows what Eddie has in store for him post draft. A nice little all expenses paid for him and the missus to Phillip Island.

And if he lands the next (rated top 10), Eddie has already promised him 2 tickets to the ‘special seats’ at the penguin parade. Let the plebs battle it out on the other side for a view of the little birds while he treats the missus to front row seats using full flash cameras and all...

Heard Rantall was his choice at pick 3.

I'm in tears.

Running power and competitiveness. He’s an elite runner with an inside game which is rare. Forget the knocks on his kicking that’ll come with time and we needed mids. This draft is coming together nicely with Bianco now too!

This is how I was hoping it would play out. I just want Riccardi to make it to our next pick now.

I see a little sarcasm in the “Philip Island” comment.
One of the greatest places in the world to visit.
Well done Dekka on your penguin journey....

Looks like the focus is on replacing mids.. fair enough given our older crew. Learn from the best boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2019 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back