List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the AFL believes this as well and have conceded in parts that the Clubs set up "could have been done better."
SO I'M TOLD

If it wasn’t for commonwealth games.

Pretty sure the Suns would still be in coates hire portable sheds

#justsaying

Last edited:
Apparently the AFL believes this as well and have conceded in parts that the Clubs set up "could have been done better."
SO I'M TOLD
Well let’s hope they say that publicly when they announce the concessions we will be getting after the grand final

Sounds like 2016 when we drafted Bowes Brodie Ainsworth and scrimshaw.

The super draft.

Like hawks turning point, drafting
Roughhead franklin and Lewis in 2004

I think 2018 will go down as a super draft.

Unfortunately for us 2016 draft was headlined by 2 great players in McCluggage and Taranto and then a bunch of pretty good players (and Scrimshaw).

Last edited:
SO I'M TOLD
Not according to Demetriou
Apparently it was our fault for getting big name mature age recruits (Ablett and.....*crickets*) and not playing the kids and accepting a few beltings
GWS did it right apparently
As with all things sporting, GWS got lucky and we got dick

Knightmare giving the Suns a serve and saying pretty much Lukosius will be nothing while @ the Suns

Hope the players don’t feel the same way.

Knightmare giving the Suns a serve and saying pretty much Lukosius will be nothing while @ the Suns

Hope the players don’t feel the same way.

Most of what he said was fairly accurate.

The stuff about development is hopefully a thing of the past.

i vaguely remember when his dad came on here trying to defend him, i think after he got delisted by us. that was a weird time.
dude related to nothing on the footy field, and it's embarrassing how he's trying to stay relevant by dragging us through the mud.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back