List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS then daylight
You don’t get bent over by a Club and then turn around and hope they win a GF with your players doing it for them
That’s just an AFL version of Stockholm Syndrome

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ohh common you guys have raided our club also and are getting another club champion and premiership player this year, Lets not be so salty and support eachother in these special times. I would be going for the Suns if it was a a vic team v Suns

Ohh common you guys have raided our club also and are getting another club champion and premiership player this year, Lets not be so salty and support eachother in these special times. I would be going for the Suns if it was a a vic team v Suns
tom lynch, dion prestia & josh caddy (to an extent) vs corey ellis, anthony miles and brandon ellis? fair disparity between the two "raids".

i'm going for gws. richmond winning again would be even more reason for our young draftees to see that if you leave the suns like tom & dion and go to a successful club you can avoid the years of misery at the suns. gws winning the flag gives us a bit more hope lol

tom lynch, dion prestia & josh caddy (to an extent) vs corey ellis, anthony miles and brandon ellis? fair disparity between the two "raids".

i'm going for gws. richmond winning again would be even more reason for our young draftees to see that if you leave the suns like tom & dion and go to a successful club you can avoid the years of misery at the suns. gws winning the flag gives us a bit more hope lol
In Dion's defence he went to a club that finished 13th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not be so salty and support eachother in these special times. I would be going for the Suns if it was a a vic team v Suns
100,000 feral supporters, play the Grand Final at your home ground, actively undermining us
I don't give a rats arse about your team

Some ( minority) of these Tugs fans are just disgusting. The hate, agro and mob mentality is just cringeworthy. They are an embarrassment to their own club and the city
They are definitely the "new" Collingwood
The fact our board is infested with them is a shame

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back