List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't use our 1st pick in the PSD for Greenwood. We're going to need that for Tim Kelly, when West Coast can't come up with a deal to satisfy Geelong. ;)

Seriously though, West Coast is going to have to offload some players to fit Kelly into their salary cap. I reckon we'd be having a close look at that situation & enquiring about mid-range players like Tom Barrass. Maybe others.

Don't use our 1st pick in the PSD for Greenwood. We're going to need that for Tim Kelly, when West Coast can't come up with a deal to satisfy Geelong. ;)

Seriously though, West Coast is going to have to offload some players to fit Kelly into their salary cap. I reckon we'd be having a close look at that situation & enquiring about mid-range players like Tom Barrass. Maybe others.
Heard Dougal Howard from Port might be gettable. Would help our KPD depth?

Heard Dougal Howard from Port might be gettable. Would help our KPD depth?
Not sure why the negative response.
Hes a good interceptor.
Definitely help depth although wouldn’t be my primary target.
Similar to Collins with much higher upside imo.

Asking price might be a second rounder - a late one may be reasonable pending how things play out later in the trade period.

Doesn’t really fit the bill of an experienced player though having played <50 games.

Probably pass but wouldn’t be upset if we got him.

Lol you're hilarious, who knew there could be such big personalities supporting such a small club... I've been missing out.

There's that Victorian entitlement coming out. You almost managed to conceal it for a while there.

mitch cleary saying if he was the suns he would give up 15 and 11 next year for B Crouch.

Was good to hear damien barrett say in his opinion pick 15 for B Crouch on its own would be overs.

I’m with Damo 15 should get it done
I’d pay the over to get it done. Given they’ll likely get about pick 5-8 as compo next year, 15 doesn’t get it done.

I liked the crows fan suggestion that sparked that discussion, something like 2 crouches and Greenwood and pick 4, for pick 1,2 Lukosius and Rankine 😂😂😂

Like Bruce McAveney, I’m going to ask another question that doesn’t require an answer but how good is it seeing new and rarely seen posters dropping in?

Hope is an energising thing.

I’d pay the over to get it done. Given they’ll likely get about pick 5-8 as compo next year, 15 doesn’t get it done.

I liked the crows fan suggestion that sparked that discussion, something like 2 crouches and Greenwood and pick 4, for pick 1,2 Lukosius and Rankine 😂😂😂
Correct me if I’m wrong but if Crouch leaves Adelaide next year under free agency and say Adelaide pick up Free agent Grundy from the pies doesn’t that cancel out their compo pick ??

So they get nothing for Crouch walking out

Correct me if I’m wrong but if Crouch leaves Adelaide next year under free agency and say Adelaide pick up Free agent Grundy from the pies doesn’t that cancel out their compo pick ??

So they get nothing for Crouch walking out
You just blew my mind...
Yes I believe that’s correct... something that hasn’t occurred to crows supporters. Although odds are Grundy is going nowhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’re such a mighty club then why sell half of your games to Tassie to play in front of 10,000??

for $19mil over 5 years to play 4 season games* (not half) in front and it's usually about 15k which may I add rivals and usually betters your Metricon attendances.... but yeh, lets not let the truth get in the way of a good story or your tendency for hyperbole.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back