List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah looks like it’s normal.

Counting backwards from 7 is a standard question on the mini-mental examination. Usually used to assess for cognitive impairment in older patients! Glad he could actually do it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the PSD still exist? I thought it was scratched.
I think you're right. Damn. We could have used Tim Kelly. ;)

I still think we're making a mistake letting Cal Ah Chee go. He could have been that quick, classy onballer we're craving. This move could be worse than giving away Lyons last season. I'd love to know the club's reasons for facilitating Cal's departure.

I like seeing the Crows get screwed but there is no way they let him go for 15. He's contracted so would need to be overs. They got 12 plus a second rounder for Mcgovern...They would be better off waiting for next yr and getting compo, considering Grundy is definitely staying.

"I think that would be fair," he said.

"Obviously the clubs invest so much into the player by drafting them, so (if first-up contracts are changed to) four years, I think why not?"

Funny how players are worth more at the big clubs. I wonder how much they would value Daniher at with his injury history if he played for us. Hang on that that funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back