List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

To me either our future pick 11 in 2020, or pick 15 + what we should get for Ah Chee from the Lions (32?) this year should do it. Some might see that as overs, others as unders but I think to get him in the door we need to give to get. Crouch is very good but he’s not Lachie Neale (pick 5ish) good.
There is a risk for Adelaide that Brad’s value may drop next year for whatever reason. I wouldn’t do it if his asking price is $1m a season though. $700-750k possibly.

Brad Crouch is not that far behind Neale, I dont think, if you can get him without using pick 1 or 2 you have done extremely well.

He is a gun and will immediately be your best mid and a mature body. Hugh Greenwood handy too.

Brandon Ellis is ok, and at the very least a mature, hardened footballer - but really he is not that good.

Brad Crouch is not that far behind Neale, I dont think, if you can get him without using pick 1 or 2 you have done extremely well.

He is a gun and will immediately be your best mid and a mature body. Hugh Greenwood handy too.

Brandon Ellis is ok, and at the very least a mature, hardened footballer - but really he is not that good.

The suns will let him go to free agency if the crows want picks 1 or 2. Mark my words the suns will not be giving up either pick. We have a shocker with Weller and all of a sudden everyone thinks players valued at later first round picks are worth picks 1 or 2

Id be looking to trade pick 9 (Martin), 15, 20 and next years end of 1st round for the 2 crouch brothers. That way you take 1 and 2 at the draft and it gives King and Lukosius a lot more confidence they’ll have a high quality midfield feeding them in 2-3 years. Great opportunity to get 4 guns at once all of whom seem happy to come.

Anyone watch the trade game tonight? Think Tom Browne indicated that he thinks (yes, I know, his opinion doesn't mean much) that Luko will re-sign.
It was a weird segment. Thinks he will re-sign but then we should trade him for Crouch? Either way stopped listening when they said Martin is a future second rounder.

Ok good start, a little emotional but understandable....

This years first wouldn’t be enough?...so it’s pick 1,2,6,9 (j Martin),15,20

And you lose Ben....seems like a chance of a new start with those picks...considering he is a big chance to walk next year...?

The Suns arent getting pick 9 for Martin.

Western Bulldogs president saying that the AFL should be forcing us in to doing what I am suggesting we do. Maybe there is some merit to it after all. We need to add genuine, experienced AFL quality players, and in reality quality mids.

You mean like Greenwood, possibly Brad Crouch and two time Premiership player Brandon Ellis?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain / Coach combo! Big 12 months for both Teams.

Correct. But Extremely confident both Luko and King will be at the club next year. Suffering Homesickness 100%, But these boys won't walk away after 2, They will give it 3-4.

Then why haven't they signed up long term like a lot of your other younger players? Thats the pertinent question.

Id be looking to trade pick 9 (Martin), 15, 20 and next years end of 1st round for the 2 crouch brothers. That way you take 1 and 2 at the draft and it gives King and Lukosius a lot more confidence they’ll have a high quality midfield feeding them in 2-3 years. Great opportunity to get 4 guns at once all of whom seem happy to come.

No way are the Crouch brothers worth two 1st round picks each. They are good players but that's ludicrous.

So GC have offered to straight swap Ben King for either Gresham or Billings...can’t see saints losing one of them but what will it take to get Ben to Saints...I am thinking picks 14, 24 and Blake Acres might see him a saint...14 & 24 alone might be enough

Sorry Panda, but after that little effort, I think you finally woke up and found your PJ's were all wet.......;)

Also was at RSEA park today. So whilst you keep your head in the sand your King is a very good chance of being a saint this year....why wouldn’t you discuss a trade scenario for him...this is a trade thread is it not..?
There are ways to approach a topic on another board than come over and go "King is leaving!" Here are the scraps of 14 and 24 that should be enough. You seem like you are coming over just to get a reaction.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back