List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I previously stated, both clubs viewed Martin value differently. We weren't prepared to slide 6 spots for him and give a future second for him.

The only person who got bent over this trade period was Jack Martin.

Found out what the Blues thought of him and he wants to go back for more. Got no self respect and played accordingly last year. The kid is enfatuated with the Blues for some reason, must like the feel of continuing to be a loser.

Cochrane is the man

Look at the other option turned down by SOS.

On SEN all day they pretty much dismissed any chance of Martin returning to us so it’s great to hear tony come out and tell it how it really is

The only person who got bent over this trade period was Jack Martin.

Found out what the Blues thought of him and he wants to go back for more. Got no self respect and played accordingly last year. The kid is enfatuated with the Blues for some reason, must like the feel of continuing to be a loser.

Having a somewhat nice discussion about trade talk and Jack Martin and you go for a cheap shot on a afl player without knowing their personal life, Why? What do you hope to achieve in do this?

Cochrane is the man

Carlton believed the early picks in next year’s draft would be heavily compromised because of the number of highly talented academy, next generation and father-son players, who will be bid for and taken out of the draft pool.

So why would they think a future second and third would get the deal done... Idiots

Cochrane is the man

this makes me so excited, im Absolutely loving this new hard edge Gold Coast but they are also clearly doing a lot right for the players/culture too. Rankine and King signing up for more was great. Would love to see the suns make the 8 soon

Carlton believed the early picks in next year’s draft would be heavily compromised because of the number of highly talented academy, next generation and father-son players, who will be bid for and taken out of the draft pool.

So why would they think a future second and third would get the deal done... Idiots
I think what most annoys Carlton fans is that it did not go according to their plan. How dare Suns did not accept what we offered. To watch SOS face after trade period ended was priceless.

Having a somewhat nice discussion about trade talk and Jack Martin and you go for a cheap shot on a afl player without knowing their personal life, Why? What do you hope to achieve in do this?

Nothing - just doesn't add up why he wants the Blues given they don't rate him.

Seems silly.

BTW - take your nice discussion to the main board, this is the Sun's board not the Jack Martin appreciation society. Now jog on...

Minor Infraction - Baiting
I saw a Carlton Fan pre-Trade say he was worth a “Used Brown Tea Bag lol” and was met with tonnes of likes which shows to me this club is racist and elitist and has zero respect for Martin.

Post-Trade he’s worth $800k a year and they must have him.

Exposed.
how to paint a club with the same brush nice one, quote it or it didnt happen champ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I go have dinner and come back and find I got “champed”!! Don’t you love being called “mate” or “champ” in the online arena.
No I’m not bothering To go back through pages and pages of twitter threads during the trade period. Bugger that.

I know exactly what I saw, his twitter account had a Carlton logo as his logo and it got a distinct amount of likes.

From “Brown Used Tea Bag lol” to much wanted and needed $800k a year player.

What a turnaround

I go have dinner and come back and find I got “champed”!! Don’t you love being called “mate” or “champ” in the online arena.
No I’m not bothering To go back through pages and pages of twitter threads during the trade period. Bugger that.

I know exactly what I saw, his twitter account had a Carlton logo as his logo and it got a distinct amount of likes.

From “Brown Used Tea Bag lol” to much wanted and needed $800k a year player.

What a turnaround
Serenity now boddsy. Your not worth losing on those board because of a couple of blue flogs
066966CB-BA78-4C86-B459-F9B449EF4A67.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back