Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

Who will we take with our first pick (#6) in the 2019 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Given we can grab 3 players on points next year (Freo only had 1 this year), would think 1 early pick before any are bid on would be ample... & using the extra pick this year in a less compromised draft when we need to replenish our list.

I disagree on that premise. The draft will inevitably get less compromised as the year goes on as non-academy players will get more spotlight, and the idea of basing 2020 around the addition of 3 first rounders (+ 2 NGA, assuming Edwards stays top 20) would end up being a better result than grabbing a pick in the 20s in this draft for instance.

Replenishing the list is a multi-year effort. 2018 already looks a very promising draft, and even if traded out a 2nd rounder in 2019 we're still at a higher than average influx of <50 picks.

Reckon we are picking 2 SA lads tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm really looking forward to the full blown Lindy's we get when we overlook Gould for a Vic Metro guy.
It's going to be great.

This thread needs a Full Lindy. Its been relatively calm in comparison to previous years.

I since there is a storm coming.

What ya reckon Danger in Texas Jeffcrowe WaynesWorld19

Hamish did mention the word utility, not many better small midfielder/forwards still on the table than Jack Mahony often likened to Jack Higgind game style and footy smarts wise.......and teammate and good mate away from footy with the Fish?

Port a risk with their pick maybe after losing Sam Gray

Sounds like someone talking about Butters and you loved him
Admittedly he's a quick thinker like Butters, classy and creative but that lack of burst speed concerns me further up the field, Butters showed that more last year than Mahony this year from what I've seen

Assuming you'd pick him with 24/25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back