Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Have 2 x tickets at Q32 right down the back, looking to swap for level 1 anywhere, will pay the extra or even swap for a single ticket, cheers

Went to the SANFL granny today to watch my beloved Tiges beat Port and break a 33 year drought, all the while my best bud in Melb at the VFL granny giving me updates on a famous, thrilling win! And then to get home all proper largered up to see my GF ticket for next week is confirmed. Farkeen sweet day. Love yous all.

Still hope yet people. Wait until.tomorrow.

"On Sunday afternoon, the AFL confirmed that any of the 17,000 tickets not taken up by GWS members would be offered to Richmond members.

GWS spokesman Leigh Meyrick said the club would not know until Monday how many of its 17,000 tickets had been allocated in the ballot."

To put in perspective i think Bulldogs got some of Sydney's allocation in 2016 and they are a far bigger club even with South Melbourne support.

Surely GWS wont have used their enitre allocation (despite news saying they have 30k members - highly doubt a lot of them are paid gameday members?) even after the AFL take a few for more corporate packages.

Hi guys. I'm kinda new when it comes to buying tickets as I have always watched the game at home, at a mates or at a pub.

In regards to giants making the granny and potentially not fulfilling the 17k seats, how do I go about buying those tickets? Do we get an email or should I be on my phone and computer waiting for Ticketek to release those tickets?

Appreciate any info or help thanks :) xo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys. I'm kinda new when it comes to buying tickets as I have always watched the game at home, at a mates or at a pub.

In regards to giants making the granny and potentially not fulfilling the 17k seats, how do I go about buying those tickets? Do we get an email or should I be on my phone and computer waiting for Ticketek to release those tickets?

Appreciate any info or help thanks :) xo
however many are left will likely go to RFC members who were in the ballot but missed out on the first round of specific Richmond allocation.

have 3 standing tickets,

Looking to upgrade to any seats if someone is looking to save some money and still be at the game. Will obviously pay the difference on all tickets.

Thanks. Club organises mine so I won't get to see where I am until I pick them up. I have been stung $422. I assume that may be Cat2?
Yeah think so that’s about what mine were in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back