Universal Love 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's sad that I'm embarrassed by our merch. When I see another clubs merch in the streets I think it looks good, but I think ours is terrible.

Having 3 primary colours is handicapping the club from a fashionable merch point of view. If we wanted better-looking merch we should probably look at softening the yellow and turning the blue to black.

3 game tickets were how I got to go to the GF - but the ballot isn't guaranteed (my 2x Silvers got nothing).

I don't think it's changed, but it should.

A friend of mine had a GA season ticket and he apparently wasn't eligible for the ballot, yet 3 game members were? What a strange system.

In there interest of fairness I think the Silver members should have exclusive rights to the left over tickets for the GF once the gold tickets have been allocated.

Last edited:
A friend of mine had a GA season ticket and he apparently wasn't eligible for the ballot, yet 3 game members were? What a strange system.

In there interest of fairness I think the Silver members should have exclusive rights to the left over tickets for the GF once the gold tickets have been allocated.
They are the same (priority 2)

upload_2018-12-12_12-40-7.png

They are the same (priority 2)

View attachment 594578

Unless it was changed last year, but my friend at work reckons he phoned the club back in 2017 and was told that his GA membership couldn't included in the ballot and didn't receive the letter from the club.

Unless it was changed last year, but my friend at work reckons he phoned the club back in 2017 and was told that his GA membership couldn't included in the ballot and didn't receive the letter from the club.
I know people in the same boat but they rang and tried to get in and told cutoff date had passed.

I have 2 silver memberships and as soon as the ballot opened for priority 2 I was there waiting to sign up.
I got great seats too, a few of my gold member friends reckon I had better seats than them.... I was at the punt road end though so in the end that sucked major balls actually couldn't get out of the damn place because Richmond fans were streaming into the ground from Punt Road to see the after match concert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm good with the bobble. It makes me feel jaunty :)

But now having a full kit of hat(s), scarf and beanie, I'd like to see the club get a bit more creative / varied in future.
Next... a cape!

We are interstate members (so only have one home game included) and upgraded to Gold Membership. Got us guaranteed GF tickets.

Having 3 primary colours is handicapping the club from a fashionable merch point of view. If we wanted better-looking merch we should probably look at softening the yellow and turning the blue to black.
I dont know...either colour can be used with small piping (of other colours) to great effect.
Lets not change our colours like the muppets up the road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back