2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting sick of all you prix junping on the JB train. Leave my uber premo alone!
Nobody is really taking JB Keg, they are just messing with you.

Surely........

Coniglio V Neale ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Taco add for me

But if i had to choose 1 i would go cogs. 120 incoming especially with ward hurt now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mills v Billings

Mills would be D2 ahead of Williams and Roberton.

Billings would be F4.

Don't like the fwd rookies so leaning towards Billings.

Go JB. I have.

He's delish at F4

Go JB. I have.

He's delish at F4
I'm going to save you here .....this has a "it's a wonderful life" feel about it

The prayers of his family and friends reach heaven, where WaynesWorld19 , Angel 2nd class, is assigned to save
Keg on legs , in return for which he will earn his angel wings. To prepare him for his mission, Keg on legs is shown flashbacks of SC's Jack Billings life.

1551937230332.png
Teams 2018 SC 'Burnmen' AA team
My nomination for the 2018 Burnmen SC team of the year. (bench sports for dud rookies) Hibberd(C), Howe, Webster, Savage, Ryan, Hurley (L Murphy, Cumming) Treloar, Rocky, Merrett, Sloane, MCrouch, Zorko, Phillips, Libba (LDU, Barry, Ainsworth) Kreuzer, Ryder (D Cameron) Billings(VC) Greene...

1551937260626.png
Discussion Round 9 Discussion
Wtf is this bullshit. Projected 2350 saturday and it's down under 2100. campaigners like hibberd and billings kill me every week along with another 3 or 4 premos who go well below their average. campaignercoach 2018.

1551937299070.png
Discussion Round 11 Discussion (TheOz Edition)
Anyone that traded Billings out early looks smart in hindsight but the reality is you probably should've never owned him if you were going to trade him after a couple bad games. He has a history of going on hot and cold streaks and if you weren't willing to endure those why did you ever pick...

1551937323284.png
He's on a 10 week cold streak haha I was going to keep Billings all year, hoping he and the Saints would find some form, but looking at their fixture, I just can't see it. Eagles (A) Swans Suns (A) Bye Dees (A) Port (A) Blues Tigers Giants (A) Dogs (A) Dons (A) Hawks North Even if they.

I'm going to save you here .....this has a "it's a wonderful life" feel about it

The prayers of his family and friends reach heaven, where WaynesWorld19 , Angel 2nd class, is assigned to save
Keg on legs , in return for which he will earn his angel wings. To prepare him for his mission, Keg on legs is shown flashbacks of SC's Jack Billings life.

View attachment 630823
Teams 2018 SC 'Burnmen' AA team
My nomination for the 2018 Burnmen SC team of the year. (bench sports for dud rookies) Hibberd(C), Howe, Webster, Savage, Ryan, Hurley (L Murphy, Cumming) Treloar, Rocky, Merrett, Sloane, MCrouch, Zorko, Phillips, Libba (LDU, Barry, Ainsworth) Kreuzer, Ryder (D Cameron) Billings(VC) Greene...

View attachment 630824
Discussion Round 9 Discussion
Wtf is this bullshit. Projected 2350 saturday and it's down under 2100. campaigners like hibberd and billings kill me every week along with another 3 or 4 premos who go well below their average. campaignercoach 2018.

[IMG]https://cdndata.bigfooty.com/avatars/s/111/111837.jpg?1452114708[/IMG]
Anyone that traded Billings out early looks smart in hindsight but the reality is you probably should've never owned him if you were going to trade him after a couple bad games. He has a history of going on hot and cold streaks and if you weren't willing to endure those why did you ever pick...

[IMG]https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/9ac391bc3ee9f89f8b8edc755a256a57?s=48[/IMG]
He's on a 10 week cold streak haha I was going to keep Billings all year, hoping he and the Saints would find some form, but looking at their fixture, I just can't see it. Eagles (A) Swans Suns (A) Bye Dees (A) Port (A) Blues Tigers Giants (A) Dogs (A) Dons (A) Hawks North Even if they.

Yes but me like....

tenor-70.gif

This should have its own thread .....alternative torture suggestions to playing SuperCoach

tumblr_mqen8h7XRv1qgx37po3_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back