2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worpel and Walsh

Versus Sheed and Elliott
i'm not convinced that Sheed will go much more than high 80's to low 90's once the West Coast midfiled gets rolling. i reckon Worpel is set for a similar output but will do it as a forward.

Elliot is a massive risk and i dont think the potential for reward is that great. at least if Walsh fails you fail with 90% of coaches.

so option 1 for me...the 80k in the kitty is a nice bonus too.

in the Goldstein and Mathieson scenario Setterfield becomes F6

does that change your opinion?
Depends how many FWD rookies get named for RD 1, if there aren't enough decent ones then Option 2 seems solid. Grundy is a set and forget imo though so it really relies on how other things go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Cogs, Brayshaw, Scrimshaw
2. Oliver, Brouch, Collins

Cripps/Neale M1/M2 locks for me.

1) ! Brayshaw has $$ to make while oliver is priced at his max, can see oliver average more but not by much. can pick him up after the byes also, collins will be a flop and coniglio is sexy.

1. Cogs, Brayshaw, Scrimshaw
2. Oliver, Brouch, Collins

Cripps/Neale M1/M2 locks for me.
Good one.

How about Oliver, Brouch and Scrimshaw and bank the change?

1) ! Brayshaw has $$ to make while oliver is priced at his max, can see oliver average more but not by much. can pick him up after the byes also, collins will be a flop and coniglio is sexy.
Brouch will make more $$ than Brayshaw, but not by much.
Your prediction Oliver is maxed is ludicrous. He’s 21 years old.
Reminds me a lot of GAJ.
Oliver and Cripps will be M1/M2 must have locks for the next decade.

Brouch will make more $$ than Brayshaw, but not by much.
Your prediction Oliver is maxed is ludicrous. He’s 21 years old.
Reminds me a lot of GAJ.
Oliver and Cripps will be M1/M2 must have locks for the next decade.

So even tho brayshaw looks like hes gonna jump up a minimum 10+ average & a fit viney coming back so you think ollie is gonna bump up his average even more? dont think theres enough points to go around, think he will average the same.

So even tho brayshaw looks like hes gonna jump up a minimum 10+ average & a fit viney coming back so you think ollie is gonna bump up his average even more? dont think theres enough points to go around, think he will average the same.
Yes, I can see Oliver returning a 120-125 average. Think there’s enough improvement in the side for Gus to climb ten points to a 107 average.

This is the one i’m struggling with.
B. Crouch v Sheed V Libba.

If you only have room for one, who are you rolling with? If you have room for two, who is the unlucky one to miss out?

If you only have room for one, who are you rolling with? If you have room for two, who is the unlucky one to miss out?

Crouch and Libba if choosing two

Crouch is choosing one
Crouch and Sheed if picking two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back