2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have my team pretty set with Guns/Rooks - only Mid priced (If you call them that) are Zac Williams and Darcy Moore. I currently have Tim Kelly at F4.

Other option is to Go with Constable instead of Butters (I already have Atkins and Clarck from Geel and didnt want to go all 3 rooks).
Then I can move T.Kelly to Mundy who will be diff Bye week and POD.

So Tim Kelly and Butters VS Constable and Mundy

Thoughts?

Telly & Butters for mine.

Neale v Sloane + $$?

I've had Neale since day dot but I'm convinced Adelaide are going to have a strong season and I think Rory is in for a rather large season. Thoughts?

Got 2 decisions to make

Brouch vs Rockliff

Feel like Brouch is the more popular choice but has never gone 100+ or played a full season. Rockliff is a recent burnman but at least has past premium scoring and is looking fit for the first time in a while. DEspite their good value, need one of them to go 105+ to be worth it.

Steele vs Brayshaw (edit: add V Sloane)

Again feel like Brayshaw 'looks better' as the more popular choice and he did ave 108 post bye and smash the pre-season. But Steele averaged 112 post bye, also smashed the pre-season and has a better bye? Sloane is a former premium who has been susceptible to the tag recently in a similar price bracket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M Crouch
---

For M5
Taranto & 2k
v
Rocky & 77k (for corrective trades)

Rocky looks the goods this year, but it's a huge risk. But the $77k will be handier than you think!

Here's my latest dilemna.

Brouch & Libba & $90k
vs
Oliver & Hately & $40k

Menegola v Darling v Telly v Walters

Hard to go past Menegola. Quietly knocks out consistent 100 averages, even with the team mates he has.

Darling may not have a purple patch again.

Speaking of purple, Walters injury & suspension prone? PLus might play FWD some games.

Telly is too inconsistent for mine.

Menegola is my tip!

Got 2 decisions to make

Brouch vs Rockliff

Feel like Brouch is the more popular choice but has never gone 100+ or played a full season. Rockliff is a recent burnman but at least has past premium scoring and is looking fit for the first time in a while. DEspite their good value, need one of them to go 105+ to be worth it.

Steele vs Brayshaw (edit: add V Sloane)

Again feel like Brayshaw 'looks better' as the more popular choice and he did ave 108 post bye and smash the pre-season. But Steele averaged 112 post bye, also smashed the pre-season and has a better bye? Sloane is a former premium who has been susceptible to the tag recently in a similar price bracket.

Brouch

Gus

Just gut feels.

Menegola v Darling v Telly v Walters
Hard to go past Menegola. Quietly knocks out consistent 100 averages, even with the team mates he has.

Darling may not have a purple patch again.

Speaking of purple, Walters injury & suspension prone? PLus might play FWD some games.

Telly is too inconsistent for mine.

Menegola is my tip!

I’m really liking Tkelly for some reason.

Lads:
TKelly (when I have danger and selwood..err..)
VS
Mundy

I’m really liking Tkelly for some reason.

Lads:
TKelly (when I have danger and selwood..err..)
VS
Mundy

I have a slight preference for Telly due to age and the odd Ross Lyon positional shenanigan but with the other 2 Cats in there I would go for Mundy cos if Geelong have a dirty day your team will be hit hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back