Status
Not open for further replies.
Which to choose...

A) Parker at F8
B) Swing Burgess to F8 and Hore D8
C) Swing Burgess to F8 and Scrim D8

Thoughts?

I am srsly tempted by Rocky tbh!
It's all based on his fitness .....you see from his scoring history, when he's fit .......but as soon as he cops an injury, his output drops like a rock

I'm not planning on making $$$ ......just short term scoring & maximizing points

My whole season relies on my selection of Rocky and B.Crouch ....in preference to spending $$$$ on my DEF

Good luck m8.

Could pay off big time!

I have Brouch and Rocky both for a while, but decided to keep only one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks - I had a crazy idea to get rid of my only back premium to fit in Matt Crouch at M6.

Hey, 6 premo mids might be the way to go. I had Brayshaw as my M6 and a really pov defence for God knows how long but pussied out in the end and went for a bit more balance. Might end up being the first thing I post in the Vents thread though.

Hey, 6 premo mids might be the way to go. I had Brayshaw as my M6 and a really pov defence for God knows how long but pussied out in the end and went for a bit more balance. Might end up being the first thing I post in the Vents thread though.

It will leave my defence as Williams, Smith, Ridley and 3 rookies. But I am playing 3 rookies as is.

If Ridley has good JS, I would do it. But it seems not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back