Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the way every media clown and opposition supporters are salty about Richmond playing too many games at the MCG but every team from Victoria wants to play Richmond at the MCG to improve their bottom line .

The only teams we should be playing at marvel should be from GWS , GC , Freo ,

I love the salt from ex Geelong players commenting on prelim. Cameron Ling shaming Grimes for "staging" against Brisbane, but saying nada about Dangerflop and Miers. Dwayne Russell commentating for 3AW also didn't take the loss well. Was the only commentator who thought the game was 50/50 when we were 4 points with all the momentum in last quarter.

I love the salt from ex Geelong players commenting on prelim. Cameron Ling shaming Grimes for "staging" against Brisbane, but saying nada about Dangerflop and Miers. Dwayne Russell commentating for 3AW also didn't take the loss well. Was the only commentator who thought the game was 50/50 when we were 4 points with all the momentum in last quarter.
Miers' one was that bad, I assumed there was a sniper in the crowd. Direct hit to his back.

Love the way every media clown and opposition supporters are salty about Richmond playing too many games at the MCG but every team from Victoria wants to play Richmond at the MCG to improve their bottom line .

The only teams we should be playing at marvel should be from GWS , GC , Freo ,

Plus geelong because it's closer to the train station for them and the west gate is a zoo on Fridays 🙄

Not sure if it necessarily falls in the Premiership salt mine but had to chuckle the last couple of mornings on SEN with Nick Dal Santo and Sam Edmund.

Dusty is obviously promoting his new book and they have it as a prize on SEN for the quiz i think it is. Well Nicky Dal both mornings has basically got stuck into the 'Do you really need to bring out a book when your half way though a career' and taken the piss for a few mornings now. Would Ralph be a little dissapointed they are trying to promote something only to have it demeaned each time?

They are making out like its the first time an athlete has brought out a book mid career to make a little $$$. Bloody Captains diary comes out every bloody tour.

Anyways Nicky Dal is the salt miner in this case. Really does dislike anything Richmond.

Marlion pickett sits outside his house waving his premiership medal to Dal saying its easy to get one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back